“Wine night”

Patricia's of Holmdel
Reserve with OpenTable
Patricia's of Holmdel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Holmdel
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Description: Family Casual Fine Italian Restaurant
Description: Family Casual Fine Italian Restaurant
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Nice space, very large restaurant. Great menu and specials. Delicious food. BYOB. 4th or 5th time there, never disappointed.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I have been to this restaurant at least 4 times with our friends. Just ate theft his past Saturday. The pasta is delicious,so was the short ribs and appetizers.
But the best part is you bring your own wine!!! I recommend that you make a reservation they are always busy.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was looking for a place for dinner on a Monday night and found Patricia's open. It was a beautiful night and we were seated outside. I ordered calamari and a pizza to share. Service was great and no problem to order special pizza toppings. Both dishes were expertly made and delicious. Italian food is only as good as the bread and sauce and this was top notch. Very nice BYOB. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We went with another couple. Service was very good but I would like to see the service people not so booked with tables, it leaves them a bit rushed. We had four dishes; two fish and two Veal. The portions were generous and all the dishes were excellent. It is a BYOB which is always for us a welcome to have the wine of our choice.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Patricia's with a group of friends. We were seated outside in the lovely courtyard and the ambience was very nice!!
The food was delicious and the owner, Frank, could not have been nicer.
However, the service was absolutely awful.
The waitress came around so infrequently that we were forced to keep going inside, one by one, to ask for different things and sometimes when we did ask someone on the waitstaff for something, they forgot to bring it.
Even paying the bill turned into a 45 minute process.
Hopefully, they were just having an off night but unfortunately it left me with a very bad taste in my mouth.

1  Thank EGRLNE