“Monday Night Delight!”

Patricia's of Holmdel
Reserve with OpenTable
Patricia's of Holmdel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Holmdel
Price range: US$12 - US$50
Description: Family Casual Fine Italian Restaurant
Description: Family Casual Fine Italian Restaurant
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was looking for a place for dinner on a Monday night and found Patricia's open. It was a beautiful night and we were seated outside. I ordered calamari and a pizza to share. Service was great and no problem to order special pizza toppings. Both dishes were expertly made and delicious. Italian food is only as good as the bread and sauce and this was top notch. Very nice BYOB. I would definitely go back.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We went with another couple. Service was very good but I would like to see the service people not so booked with tables, it leaves them a bit rushed. We had four dishes; two fish and two Veal. The portions were generous and all the dishes were excellent. It is a BYOB which is always for us a welcome to have the wine of our choice.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

I went to Patricia's with a group of friends. We were seated outside in the lovely courtyard and the ambience was very nice!!
The food was delicious and the owner, Frank, could not have been nicer.
However, the service was absolutely awful.
The waitress came around so infrequently that we were forced to keep going inside, one by one, to ask for different things and sometimes when we did ask someone on the waitstaff for something, they forgot to bring it.
Even paying the bill turned into a 45 minute process.
Hopefully, they were just having an off night but unfortunately it left me with a very bad taste in my mouth.

1  Thank EGRLNE
Reviewed 15 August 2017

I must say everything was very good. The baked clams we very tasty. We had chicken
parm and chicken Milanese. both were excellent. I liked the fact I asked for penne with vodka sauce and it was not a problem and was not charged extra. That was the best I have had in a long time. Overall, I would definitely return very soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

After reading some reviews for this restaurant, I went there with high expectations. My husband and I were not disappointed! Our waiter Michael was so friendly and attentive! The calamari was very good as well as the Pappardelle Bolognese my husband ordered! I ordered Veal Piccata, however, the kitchen mistakenly served me veal! When I told Michael our waiter, he ordered the veal for me (which I took home)! The owner Frank came to our table to greet us which is a really nice touch!