“Friendly staff, fast service”
Review of It's Greek To Me

It's Greek To Me
Ranked #8 of 27 Restaurants in Holmdel
Reviewed 11 March 2018

We were looking for a Greek restaurant and were happy to find this restaurant. It was clean, bright and cherry and the wait staff was friendly and attentive. We didn't have to wait long for the food and servings were plentiful.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Every gyro I've ever ordered from here has been delicious...and with a side of those fries, amazing.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Greeted upon entering the restaurant. Waitress was super friendly and accommodating. Pita is fresh and crisp out of the oven. Their hummus is to die for. My husband loves the gyro and I love the Greek salad, and their dressing is so good. Another favorite of mine are the desserts. Must tty them all.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Authentic and fresh Greek dining. Casual yet spot on. We will continue to fine in and take out from this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

We love this place. They happily provide substitutes upon request. For instance, I always order the delicious grilled zucchini instead of the fries and they happily accomodate. Everything we have eaten here can been great. I especially enjoy the gyro platter with a side of grilled zucchini. Yum. Wish I was there right now to order it!