“Great food”
Review of It's Greek To Me

It's Greek To Me
Ranked #7 of 24 Restaurants in Holmdel
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Authentic and fresh Greek dining. Casual yet spot on. We will continue to fine in and take out from this restaurant.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

We love this place. They happily provide substitutes upon request. For instance, I always order the delicious grilled zucchini instead of the fries and they happily accomodate. Everything we have eaten here can been great. I especially enjoy the gyro platter with a side of grilled zucchini. Yum. Wish I was there right now to order it!

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Huge portion of great Greek food
Gyro was excellent
Great Greek salad
Homus was just ok
Friendly service

Reviewed 16 August 2016

It is Greek, and it is healthy and good tasting.
If you're in the area, it is not a bad place to have lunch, but I would not go out of my way.
The serve authentic Greek dishes, and service is good.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I don't here maybe 3 times per year and it's always a great dining experience. But this time I had the best. We started with the cold appetizers; Pikilia, which as usual was excellent. I ordered the Octopus enter(not in the menu) and it was exceptional (better than I had it in Spain where it's very popular). The rice pudding was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. It came with the "regular" cinamon, but Clove was added and yogurt on top, which made this dish perhaps the best I've had.
Ali the gibberish I read in other reviews about authentic or not, trust a middleasterner, this restaurant is as authentic Greek as any other place and more.