“Great lunch ”
Review of It's Greek To Me

It's Greek To Me
Ranked #9 of 24 Restaurants in Holmdel
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Huge portion of great Greek food
Gyro was excellent
Great Greek salad
Homus was just ok
Friendly service

Reviewed 16 August 2016

It is Greek, and it is healthy and good tasting.
If you're in the area, it is not a bad place to have lunch, but I would not go out of my way.
The serve authentic Greek dishes, and service is good.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I don't here maybe 3 times per year and it's always a great dining experience. But this time I had the best. We started with the cold appetizers; Pikilia, which as usual was excellent. I ordered the Octopus enter(not in the menu) and it was exceptional (better than I had it in Spain where it's very popular). The rice pudding was an unexpected and pleasant surprise. It came with the "regular" cinamon, but Clove was added and yogurt on top, which made this dish perhaps the best I've had.
Ali the gibberish I read in other reviews about authentic or not, trust a middleasterner, this restaurant is as authentic Greek as any other place and more.

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

I have dined in and taken out from "It's Greek to Me" many times and have always had great experiences.

Their Greek salads are large and delicious and their hummus is the best I have had anywhere - particularly with the warm pita they serve it with.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

we used to go here all the time- every weekend.

on Saturday night, we called to place a take out order to pick up on sunday at 12pm. The owner hurriedly rushed us off the phone and told us to call back at 9:30pm when they closed.

We called back at 9:30pm and placed a take out order for approximately $120.
Before we hung up, the owner asked for a credit card to hold the order. We said no problem, but please dont run it through on the card. We would prefer to pay cash.

the next day, we got there early - 11:45 am to pick up the food. It was ready early.
When we went to pay, the hostess told us that the owner already ran the check through last night! It seemed that the owner had ideas that we might not pay. SO DISAPPOINTED! POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND JUST SO UNPROFESSIONAL. I DONT KNOW ANY RESTAURANT WOULD CHARGE YOU BEFORE YOU EVEN SHOW UP.