“Great breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Very nice, trendy spot for breakfast or lunch. Great choice of various coffees. Very creative breakfast dishes and specials.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go to brunch and were pleasantly surprised. They have an espresso bar, freshly squeezed orange juice, and our food was outstanding. We both ordered skillets and it was more than we could eat. I'm a picky eater and am typically left unsatisfied with most breakfast eateries, so I had to leave them a good review! We will certainly be returning.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Please go to Turning Point for the tasty , fresh, vibrant fare. Went here today for lunch and ,boy was it good. Turkey chili was outstanding chock full of turkey,beans and veggies. Chips are good but the salsa is incredible, with a hint of heat. I usually have the always tasty grandiose burrito, but today I had the Philly chicken sandwich,loaded with sautéed onions, peppers and mushrooms. My Wife had her fav , basic skillet which is always a hit.A fantastic choice of coffees and tea drinks to chose from. My suggestion is the fresh squeezed Meyer lemonade. While you can expect great , bright food ,the service can be ok , not too attentive, but not ignoring you. Maybe the size of the lunch traffic should be taken into consideration. Thanks for a GREAT lunch.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Great spot for breakfast and French Press coffee. Eggs Benedict were really good with corn bread. Variety of hot and gold coffee and selections of coffee really impressive.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Literally just ordered 2 stacks of pancakes to go! I was told the wait would be 10 to 15 mins.. After 35mins had gone by, I inquired about my orders. I was told it should be ready, they probably forgot to bring it up! I saw the person in charge go to kitchen, after talking to the waitress that went to get my ordered food. Long story short, my order wasn't even cooked. I was told it would be out in 10 mins. If I hadn't prepaid; I would have left! When I finally recieved my order 20 mins later, there wasn't any whip cream for either of the pancakes and one order didn't have the cup of fresh fruit that comes with it! I said yes to the whipped cream, when they asked. Also while you wait they have lukewarm coffee for you to drink free of charge. Would have been a nice jesture (even being lukewarm) but I'm a tea drinker!