Open today: 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Nice orchids

Nice scenic paved walking trails, and a green house with a nice collection of orchids. The... read more

Reviewed 9 November 2018
Intrafinesse
New York City, New York
via mobile
Fall beauty

We went here with our 2 children and it was just beautiful. A perfect place for families who enjoy... read more

Reviewed 8 November 2018
Kimberly P
manchester, United States

All reviews bike ride orchid house orientation center rent bikes new jersey orchid range educational programs visitor center welcome center great place to walk open to the public open land main building on wednesdays bring your own beautiful flowers farm to table
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Lot of trails for a quiet walk for hours! Also in the spring and summertime you can rent bicycles for less than 5 bucks, it helps and you can see pretty much every inch of duke farms beautiful scenery!

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This is a Gem to enjoy strolling or even better to see and explore on a bicycle.
This 250 acre estate has sprawling grounds featuring waterfalls, fountains, a Japanese Garden, old estate structures, botanical gardens, greenhouse, water ponds and more.
There are paved roadways winding through the large property and grass pathways as well.
It is generously provided Free to the public to enjoy!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I spent a wonderful morning meandering through Dukes Farms. When I was leaving I thought perhaps I should have rented a bike but the last time I rode one was ages ago.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Wonderful peaceful relaxing place to spend a sunny day. Educational, clean, environmentally friendly.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

We visited Duke farms on a Saturday afternoon. They had a winter market going on , you can get some good organic , home made stuff if you happen to go when they have one going on . I just happened to visit when there was one , but I am sure you can call them to check the dates in advance . This place is huge , and so serene . You can spend hours just walking in the midst of nature , or if it appeals to you , you can choose to rent a bicycle for $5 ( for 2 hours ) and enjoy the ride. The farm itself is an epitome of harmony between man and nature - the management maintains it , but it is not at all commercialised, which is great . Everything is so beautiful and untouched . I am not a botany / zoology buff , but I am sure this place would be Disney world if I were . This is a MUST visit if you are in the area !

Date of experience: April 2018