“Excellent Local Pizza Restaurant!”
Review of Salerno's Pizzeria

Salerno's Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 59 Restaurants in Hazlet
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Salerno's Pizzeria is Hazlet's neighborhood spot for top quality, authentic New York style Italian pizza. Come try some of our beloved pies like the Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Gramma's Pie, the Vodka Pizza, or any of our specialty pies. We also offer a full menu of assorted items like salads, sandwiches, pasta dinners, an assortment of stuffed breads, and juicy chicken wings. Make sure to try the eggplant Parmesan sub and the macaroni salad, it will be your new favorite! Have an event coming up? We cater for all occasions! Let us relieve your stress and take care of the meal for you. At Salerno's Pizzeria, your complete satisfaction is our top priority. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service. Our friendly staff welcomes you to enjoy a delicious meal with us. Come grab a slice!
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We always have a great meal here! From Pizza to Chicken dishes, each one is fresh and tasty. The Artichoke pizza is the best around.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Not so good part:
I ordered a personal size pizza (10 inch) for Take Out. I even confirmed the size with the person I spoke with on the phone. What I received and paid for was a 16 inch. I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, so I went along with it. Maybe I should have complained and demanded what I ordered, but time was of the essence. Sounds like a bait and switch.

Here's the good:
The crust was good, but a bit soft and floppy toward the middle of the pie. Could have been a little crispier. The sauce is very good and the pepperoni was also good - not overpowering as I have found in other places. There was quite a bit more oil than I would have liked. Overall, a good pizza, but not quite New York quality.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

I was visiting my family just around the corner and stopped in for a quick bite. The place had good foot traffic at 1130am. The pizzas in the display looked amazing and the salad menu looked great. I recommend the margarita pizza and the salad with pears, goat cheese, cashews with balsamic. I took a menu home for my family - Im sure we'll be back!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Their pizzas are great - best around the area. Their sandwiches have a great deal of seasoning and cheeses. Prices are very reasonable. Restaurant is clean and the people who work there are very pleasant.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Have been ordering from here for a couple of years and can't remember ever getting anything but a great meal, From pizza to full entree's, the food is excellent

Been to Salerno's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!