“Save your time & money”

Add it.
Romeos Pizza Express
Ranked #122 of 177 Restaurants in Freehold
Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Used to work at the plaza next to this place. I religiously order from ROMEOS PIZZA AND MORE which is 1,000,000x times better. I got the exact salad I usually get at my Romeos, but MAN... it sucked. The dressing tasted like it came out of a jar not to mention it tasted sour and expired. The peppers were straight out of a non-perishable food jar. Bread was stale and tasted processed. The interior was small, shabby and filthy. Such a shame places like this exist. Gross. Horrifying.

Lino R, Owner at Romeos Pizza Express, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Hello Kerry – Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Location

Your input, and the feedback from all of our customers are important to us.

As the owner, I would like to personally apologize for this unfortunate incidence that you experienced while dining with us. We have been here for 15 years and continuously try to do our very best for all of our customers. Unfortunately, sometimes everyone is not always satisfied but we always make up for what might have went wrong. I will look into each issue that you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our food and experience for each and everyone of our customers. I can also assure you that all of our food is stored and prepared properly to the standards of the health department on a daily basis. The kitchen and front end is maintained and cleaned also to health code standards. I again apologize for this experience you have had; If you are interested in trying us again please ask for Lino and I will gladly replace your salad.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Yesterday we were hanging out with daughter Terri and grandson Myles while her husband was at work. After watching episodes of food network got hungry for hot meatball sandwich. So while grandson sleeping my husband and I went out and grabbed a sandwich.The pizza parlor was quaint little place. The staff were great with getting our orders.They were very busy since their main customers were take outs. Our sandwiches came out quickly and we're amazingly delicious. Great meal. Just a word of advice the place is a little to find,but worth the trip

1  Thank Dianna M
Reviewed 23 August 2015

Nothing spectacular, your usual strip mall pizzeria. Three dollars for a slice of white pizza that was half the size of other pizza places, not too tasty either. I tried it and probably won't go back.
This is only my opinion.

Reviewed 17 March 2015

Great food, fresh and great quality. Anxious to please. Family owned, great inventive pizza combinations

Reviewed 23 January 2015

Lino, Liam, and the crew make the best food hands down!
They treat you like family and go out of their way to make you even happier than you already are.
Great prices, fast courteous delivery... No one does it better!
I have been a customer for many years and have NEVER been disappointed...

Thanks guys !