“Sunday dinner”

Ranked #29 of 176 Restaurants in Freehold
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Spent the day traveling and wanted a nice hometown dinner. We've been here many times before. My husband and I each had a Caesar salad and the warm bread sticks they serve. We both ordered specials. My husband had the veal osso bucco and I had ravioli with chicken in a creamy garlic sauce. Both were delicious. It is BYOB so we enjoyed a nice bottle of red wine. Service was good. They are closing this week to do some renovations.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

This is a good, reasonably priced Italian Restaurant. Has great lunch specials! Good for families and dates!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Visited last month for the first time. Surprised to find such a classic NJ Italian restaurant with so many updating and loosing their way (Mom's in Neptune City, Etc.) Service and food was very good. The pricing is an exceptional value.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Had our bowling holiday luncheon there. BYO saves money. Food was delicious. I had the sausage and pasta others had different entries. All liked. Garlic bread was wonderful. Hot and tasty. I will go back

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Basile's has been around for many years. Food is good and prices are reasonable. It's also a BYOB. I ordered the grilled salmon that comes over sauteed in garlic & oil spinach. then you have a choice of enjoying over your choice of pasta OR roasted potatoes and vegetables. My salmon was not very moist - a bit over cooked but it tasted fine.