“LOVE This Place!”

Add it.
La Dolce Bakery
Ranked #7 of 7 Bakeries in Freehold
Reviewed 18 March 2017

Everything in this bakery is awesome! From the minute you open the door, you are swaddled in a sugar high. It smells like an old time bakery, and they have all my favorites: Cannolis, Eclairs, etc.

Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

I bought their Yule log for a family gathering. I was so embarassed. The cake was dry (almost stale). I have had a better Pepperidge farm cake. Will not return.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

For my husband's 50th Birthday I ordered him a chocolate cake with cannoli cream filling. It was EXCELLENT. Whenever I need a cake to take to someone's house we make sure to stop at La Dolce Bakery. Friendly staff makes this bakery a plus. Not to mention never disappointed in their pastries, bread or other treats!

Reviewed 17 July 2015 via mobile

Always fresh, aromas enticing, great Italian bread. Cakes to order, pastries are mouth watering. Whenever I need sweets or bread I go to La Dolce!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

This is the on,y bakery in the Freehold vicinity which I would call a true italian bakery! Authentic on the lines of Brooklyn. The best around a must try!

1  Thank jobie1205