“A MIXED BAG!”

Jade Palace
Ranked #59 of 192 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had taken out before and I thought what we had ordered was pretty good. On my last visit, two of the three were ok.

The shrimp rolls were good and the house made mustard with clear out your nose!!

The Chicken and Broccoli in brown sauce was also good.

The steamed dumplings, which I thought were good, were not. Unfortunately, I ordered two helpings. The dumpling part was fine. The dough was thick and tasteless and did not appear to be steamed, just raw dough.

Should we go back, we know what not to order.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We have eaten in and taken out the food here for years
over that time ownership has changed.
The food has always been good
The staff are always friendly and make sure your order is done as fast as possible
I have noticed when picking up my orders that there are not many people dining in
just a good reliable place

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

I tried this place for Lunch and had Shrimp with Broccoli...Shrimps were very tiny and food was probably the worst I had....

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This is the perfect neighborhood Chinese restaurant. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the food is always very good.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

Found this place at the back of the rain tree shopping center in freehold. The fried dumplings were a generous size with great flavor. They didn't even need sauce. The orange beef was bland and missed the mark. No crunch to be found. The sesame dumplings had a nice flavor but were undercooked.

Date of visit: June 2017