“Best pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 March 2017

We usually order once a week and anytime we have company. Everyone will say this is good, where from?

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

We order from Krispy Pizza at my office all the time. Recently went in for a slice for the first time. The pizza has always been good, especially the vodka and grandma slice. The staff were obnoxious and immature. They kept repeatedly shoving and pushing each other on to the floor behind the counter. One of the adults there joined in by smacking the butt of another employee while preparing a pizza. Completely unacceptable behavior in front of customers or for cleanliness. I think I'll be skipping the office orders now.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Grabbed a few pies with the family in margherita grandma style. They were light and crispy. And even the leftovers heated well the next day. The eggplant roll had an amazing flavor and texture.

2  Thank Damian A
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

I can not believe on a thursday night we had our food within a 1/2hr. This is unheard of when it comes to delivery.

We ordered the square pizza, Margarita pizza, stromboli and a Caesar salad.

The "square pizza" is a Sicilian pizza (thick crust" this was a surprise. We thought it was going to be a square thin crust pizza. It was a good pie I just wish the bottom had a little bit of a crisp to it.

The margarita pizza was very good. Nice fresh tomatoes. Again the bottom was not as crisp as I like it.

Stromboli was on the smaller side but packed full of meat n cheese.

Caesar salad was nothing special and not worth the $$.

Next time I will ask for a crisper crust.

Reviewed 6 October 2016

Ordered sausage pizza and a meatball sub for delivery fast service pizza still hot. Will order again!

1  Thank Joan B