“Dinner choices on a slice”
Review of Baco's

Baco's
Ranked #32 of 176 Restaurants in Freehold
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 15 November 2016

A family favorite. They make gourmet pizzas that are like eating a dinner entree on a slice of pizza. For instance, chicken bruschetta, chicken potato and ham, chicken francaise, steak pizziola, eggplant, salad pizza. Lately I have become a fan of the salad. My fav is salad caprese. It's a pizza place with lots of seating. Byo

Reviewed 18 October 2016

good for a wide variety of specialty pizza, good salads. Better than your average pizzeria, order and the waitress will serve you at your selected table. Gets crowded on weekends when soccer matches across the street.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

I have eaten here many times after shopping and can never decide on what kind of pizza to have but whatever pizza I chose it is wonderful! I love the veggie pizza and my husband loves the white pizza!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Since moving to Freehold, Baco's has become our go to pizza place. What can we say, best pizza round, awesome sub sandwiches, great antipasto and fabulous calamari! Never disappointed and another example of an eatery with excellent customer service and super friendly staff!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Been going there since it opened. Pizza is always good. My favorite is their vodka pizza. Their regular menu is very fresh and good. The owner who's also behind the counter is vey friendly.

Been to Baco's? Share your experiences!