“Great place!”

Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 191 Restaurants in Freehold
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Three Brooks Rd
Description: Chef Ash introduces Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant. Our menu brings together many splendid cuisines, such as Italian, Spanish, French, Moroccan and Greek. With such a diverse menu, we look to please all palates, from the casual diner to the most sophisticated foodie. Our goal is to ensure that the presentation, cuisine and service foster an equally accessible atmosphere to everyone Lemon will be the ideal spot for any occasion! Coupons or discounts not valid with open table reservations. Gluten free menu available.
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Everything about this Restaurant was amazing. The people, the place, the food - everything.

Every one that works there is so friendly, helpful, and nice.

The place is beautifully decorated and very comfortable.

The food - WOW. We had two appetizers, the Octopus and the rice balls. Both were amazing. Oh and the first course of humus was outstanding. For our main courses, my wife had the Lamb Tagine and I had the home made pasta with braised short ribs and again, they both were delicious!

For dessert we had the Warm Caramel Covered Dates and Cranberry White Chocolate Bread Pudding - yes, they were great!

I can't say enough out this restaurant. This was our first time there tonight. It was our 21st wedding anniversary.

Chef Ash was a pleasure to talk with and as well as everyone else! I can't wait to go back!

Ash E, Owner at Lemon Mediterranean Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

So glad to hear that you loved your first experience at Lemon! We look forward to seeing you much more in the future! Thank you for your kind words and positive review! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Attended a family party here.
Waiters were very attentive and the food was excellent. Sliced steak was very nicely done. My wife had the gnocchi which she enjoyed.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Great food and great service! Try the rice balls, and the seafood special! Truly impressed with this restaurant and will definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by Ash, the owner of Lemon, shortly after we were seated. This is the normal routine for Ash, as he greets and converses with all of his patrons. Then his very friendly and well trained staff told us the specials for the evening, then took our orders. Where do I start; amazing salad with feta cheese and olives, homemade hummus (with a wonderful lemony tang) and fresh naan bread, and rice balls were what I feasted on.... but the choices were endless!!
Then the entree.... Several of us chose the special fish entree with tilapia, king crab legs, mussels, shrimp and escargot in an amazing sauce over risotto..... no need to say anything more than OMG!!! Others had lamb, or short ribs, or shrimp choices... all which had no need for "doggy bags" as they were eaten completely!!
Desserts chosen by me and my friends ranged from bananas foster, flambed berries over ice cream, tiramisu, and creme brule to name a few. The evening was wonderful from the minute we entered to the last thank you and good night from the owner and attentive staff at Lemon .... we will ALL be back very soon!!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Had a great time with my family last night at the cooking class.
The dishes where very good.I learned alot of new dishes i can share with my friends and family.the food very good would highly recommend coming here .

1  Thank Mary N