“Impeccable flavor and expertly prepared.”

A Little Bit of Cuba
Reserve with OpenTable
A Little Bit of Cuba is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 188 Restaurants in Freehold
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2018

This was the first time I went to this restaurant and it was a fine experience from the moment I was greeted at the door by the lovely hostess to the professional and attentive service to the food that was being served to me. I loved every moment. The interior is decorated really beautifully and there was a lot of attention taken to making the restaurant cozy and welcoming. Before I even got my order, they laid out these delicious round, warm breads with some kind of delicious seasoned butter. I could have existed solely on those breads. I ordered the tostones appetizer (enough to feed 4 people came out). They were crisp and flavorful and not greasy. I had the special ahi rare tuna with moros in a coconut sauce. This was incredible. The tuna was so fresh and so rare. There was enough on my plate for 2 meals. I ended my meal with chocolate tres leches. I've never seen this cake in chocolate. I didn't bother eating half because that would not have made it home. I ate it all! It was so fresh and so delicious. I paired that with a Cuban coffee that was made with decaf espresso. Perfect! I am so glad I decided to try this restaurant and I am definitely returning (for that cake!).

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Great food, great atmosphere, great server Angela! Paella was so flavorful but I couldn’t get enough of the chorizo appetizer!! Can’t wait to go back.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent food!!! Angela was a great server and the service was top notch. Anyone who likes trying new cuisines should definitely come here.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Great night at Cuban again with our server Angela. Food was excellent as well as the service. Use the free valet parking provided by the restaurant.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

The service was great, great atmosphere and food was amazing, the food looks great and the flavors are on point ! I will totally recommend this place to go with family or on a date!