“Excellent Italian Restaurant”

Clarizios Italian Ristorante
Ranked #80 of 191 Restaurants in Freehold
Reviewed 18 August 2018

This was our first visit; but we will be back. Both the food and the service were excellent. We had dinner reservations with another couple and our table was waiting for us covered with a bright white tablecloth. The main dishes came with a salad and it was very big. I had the Shrimp Fra Diavolo and it was extremely good. The shrimp were huge. My wife had the Baked Eggplant Parmigiana, and her only complaint was that it was way to big. She ended up taking home more than half. We were so filled up none of us could order dessert. Be advised that this is a BYO restaurant. We will be back.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We made a reservation to meet friends here. The atmosphere is cozy and the tables are appointed with gleaming white table cloths. Service is excellent and friendly. We started with Mediterranean Antipasto and an order of fried zucchini. Both were fresh and delicious. I had a flounder special served over spinach, we also had chicken parm, veal parm and grilled salmon. Everything was absolutely delicious! We finished up by sharing a slice of a decadent chocolate cake and tiramisu with coffe and cappuccino. I cannot say enough about this restaurant. It was a wonderful experience overall. It is definitely worth visiting. Make a reservation though because the restaurant isn't very big. It's a BYOB too so bring the wine!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

On Monday’s and Tuesday’s they offer a special priced menu. Four courses and plenty of food. I had the stuffed pork chop that was delicious. Our dessert was terrific!The dessert changes each night. More than well worth the price.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Eight of us went there Saturday evening. The seafood dinners were huge disappointments. Plus, you get no pasta or vegetables as part of the meal. Rather you must order them as an addition. We shared an appetizer of orders of calamari and zucchini, both of which were pretty good. I had the pork chop which was butterflied and topped with feta cheese. It was extremely filling and tasty, so much so that I could not finish it. I gave the remainder to a friend who had the seafood meal which contained very little seafood. The desserts were so-so. Our cheesecake was very small, the tortuffo was OK. Pablo was a great waiter but we won't go back.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The food was overpriced and just okay. They actually charged $1.00 more than the menu stated for one of our items so make sure you review your check before paying. The waiters continuously talked to people sitting at the other tables so loudly that I couldn't hear the person I was with sitting with. This is DEFINTELY NOT a place to go if you are looking for a peaceful and relaxing dinner experience. We will not be going back.