“Best restaurant in Freehold”
Review of 618

Reserve with OpenTable
618 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 192 Restaurants in Freehold
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Description: We are a modern rustic restaurant, bar and banquet facility in Freehold, NJ. We are proud to offer a menu that reflects seasonal availability with a creative style that appeals to a variety of palates. Family owned & operated :)
Reviewed 6 November 2018

Good food, good wine, good service. Best restaurant in Freehold.Totally worth the prices. I recommend the burger, the fried chicken sandwich, or the short rib ravioli.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

My Fiancee and I had the pleasure of hosting our baby shower yesterday at 618 Restaurant... It was perfection!!!! The banquet room was fully renovated, and provided every amenity you could think of. From a huge projection screen for photos, to synchronized lighting in what ever color scheme color you prefer, to a beautiful bar, and plenty of room for guests. 618 was already fully staffed for our event upon arrival for our set up. Everything we needed was at our finger tips. After everyone's arrival, and getting settled in, our food was presented... I was busy mingling with guests, when I started to hear every table that I went to was raving about how delicious their meals were. After tasting I realised what all the fuss was about. I must say I couldn't even pic a favorite dish, because everytime I tried something it seemed it was better than the last. Grandmasssss Meatballsssss were out of this world. I must say they are better than my grandmothers meat balls, and I only say this because she doesnt know how to use the internet... Staff was amazing during our whole experience, providing us with stellar service. The icing on the cake was the fact that the owner (Matt Borowski) personally checked on us several times throughout our party. He made us feel as if we were the only party their. Even though he had three other parties going on. All and all out of 5 stars I give 618 Restaurant a 10!!!!!! Couldnt have had a better experience anywhere else.
PERFECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

At first phone info vague. May have been busy or keeping info a secret? Website better info available. Upon arrival parking easy and adequate. Do doorman or host at door to welcome u in! Raining and windy day pm too! All things found reception info to be upstairs or elevator. Director Coleen warm welcome and up on most helpful in things needing attention. I appreciated that. Atmosphere great except for red lighting gave Polarid area pictures reddish prints. Need white light there which we suggested for next event. Appetizers excellent and service too.Food delicious from cold station which was devoured. Hot stations great timing could be better before cold station nearly emptied. Guests hungry 5ish. Take out box great! My sister n I appreciated it. But just pack 3 ready to go appteizer cold, hot n desert stations. I should have done it for my sister.
She was too busy with guests, things n self! Desert cakes etc outstanding coffee too!!! Staff helpful. Bar busy with 1 server. I had no problem others she was having sad hair day. We need to smile n make conversation. It helps... Drinks good Bloody Mary, His n Her Muel excellent! She was respectful during ceremony no drinks but took orders.
Proactive great! All in all enjoyed 618. Thank You!

Reviewed 27 October 2018

Disappointed on a number of issues starting with the service which was not top of the line. Secondly, the food was average at best. The atmosphere was fine and the menu was satisfactory. It is not a byo but the wine and beer list was satisfactory.

Reviewed 12 October 2018 via mobile

Had my husband’s 50th birthday at 618 and the staff was absolutely wonderful! The room was a gorgeous rustic design that blew away my guests and the food was incredibly delicious. My guests could not say enough about the food and the beautiful room. The professional and wonderful service we received from the staff made the event that much better. Thank you for making my husbands 50th birthday a memorable one!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Quest722366

Been to 618? Share your experiences!