“Great lunch !!”

Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Farmingdale
Price range: US$13 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Fusion
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: HARVEST Local Seasonal Cuisine is a full service restaurant offering both lunch and dinner. Our focus is preparing wholesome food, from local farmers, bakers and provayers while offering gluten free and healthy meals.
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I went to Harvest for lunch at about Noon today. I had been there once before and if was a great experience. This trip was no different. I had the chicken breast sandwich with sweet potato fries. For desert I had the bread pudding. OMG, it was over the top delicious! Everything here at harvest is freshly prepared. I love this place.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

This is a great restaurant, a cozy place serving sophisticated, healthy, delicious food - a little gem in an unlikely place!

The dishes were what one would expect at a top restaurant, and the service we got from Mike and Rita was top-notch. Photos don't do credit to how delicious the food was, cooked with only the freshest ingredients, all with an original twist. We took UK friends on Mother's Day and we all loved it.

Well done, we'll be back.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

This one lives up to its name, and its reviews. It is small (ten tables) and unpretentious, with all the effort put into presenting fresh, locally sourced meat , fish, and produce , imaginatively and expertly prepared. My mushroom crepes appetizer, and my wife’s beet salad were substantial and delicious. Her chicken cutlet was unremarkable, but beautifully plated with fresh greens and tasty sweet potato purée; my pork chop was huge and juicy, perfectly done and served with perfectly roasted potato wedges. The restaurant week menu included dessert, which was more than we could manage, but we were accommodated with a doggie bag; our “doggie” (actually my mom), raved about the cannoli inside. Kudos to the server too, who was knowledgeable, efficient and charming. Oh, and our vote on the breadsticks? They ROCK.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Had dinner with friends here a few weeks ago. Early dinner on a Sunday night, restaurant was busy but not overly so. The food was very good, the wait staff cheery and knowledgeable. Will return with my husband and try again.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

We went there for lunch and the food was fresh and cooked to perfection. The service was great. A reservation is highly recommended. We plan on returning on a regular basis.

Been to Harvest Restaurant? Share your experiences!