“Our only CHINESE FOOD DELIVERY service.”
Review of Sultan Wok III

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sultan Wok III
Ranked #14 of 50 Restaurants in Englishtown
Reviewed 18 March 2015

Sultan Wok rules.
If you order online (where you can make your own account for repeat visits), not only do you get a slight discount, you have one-click access to their entire menu, all their specials and a guarantee of quick delivery.
The food is always fresh. My wife loves their Wonton Soup which is chock full of veggies, chicken, pork and Wontons.
They have tasty steamed dumplings.
Excellent Shrimp Eggrolls.
And very nice sushi rolls.
I like their Chow Fun dishes but my family much prefers their thin noodles (Lo Mein). At my request they always exclude salt (low sodium) and will substitute brown rice, even in the fried rice dishes.
Try their seasonal specials - they are almost always a fantastic money-saving deal.
Although I don't think they use any, I always ask them to NOT use MSG and you can type these notes into your order form. It takes a few times but if I can master it, so can you.
Give them a try. You won't be sorry.
Tell 'em FamilyGuyFromNJ sent you.

Reviewed 17 September 2014

This is basically a take-out Chinese restaurant which also offers some Thai dishes. I tried the Pad See You with shrimp. The noodles were pasty and soggy, while the 9 shrimp were small and overcooked. Not a good experience today. There was some spinach in it too, but basically it was $11 for a lot of so-so noodles.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Sadly hit and miss with food. The fish in the Sushi roll is usually fresh but the rice sometimes is old (yes I know sushi means rice in Japanese but I am referring to the whole package :p). Chinese food is ok. Depends on the week I guess.