“good restaurant for its class”
Review of Legends Grille

Legends Grille
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in East Windsor
Price range: US$6 - US$28
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Woodside Avenue
Reviewed 13 February 2017

basic NJ grille type food in a budget hotel but very warm, inviting. Bar type atmosphere. Pretty good menu. Advertised as Mediterranean but, it is not.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

From Trip Advisor's reviews, we decided to try this small, hidden gem in the Days Inn. The food was excellent. We had Garlic Parmesean Wings that were very tasty and sizeable. We also had Grilled Octopus that was cooked perfectly. I would definitely go back

Reviewed 9 January 2017

Legends is a small restaurant which is located, strangely, in a Days Inn. The atmosphere is warm and friendly and the food is delicious. There is also a bar if you just want a snack and a drink.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

I probably shouldn't write this but it wouldn't be fair to keep this place a secret!

The food was excellent... I mean outstanding! I tried their shrimp voulio (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) shrimp with strawberries, peaches and horseradish sauce. I was hesitant as I have never heard of those ingredients together, but it was outstanding.

My husband ordered the Black Angus grilled ribeye. This guy loves and eats steak often, and he said it was very good- didn't leave anything behind- clean plate.

My daughter ordered their Wizard Special lamb chops, and she ate the bones dry!

The restaurant is small, only about 4-5 tables and 6 booths. It is attached to an older Days Inn hotel.

Our waiter was great; friendly and attentive but not constantly bothering you.

The prices on some items were higher then average but the quality makes up for it.

We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Attached to day Inns, but an independent operation, I had dinner there one night. I had the special, Cajun chicken with pasta. it was much better than I thought it would be. I also had the Greek salad which was very good as well. i will return there again even if I don't stay at that hotel. the restaurant isn't very big, but it is nice inside and the staff is friendly.