“Trying something new went back twice”
Review of Town Diner

Town Diner
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in East Windsor
Cuisines: American, Diner
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Went for Breakfast but menu didn't offer a sampler or special that included pancakes, eggs, and bacon. Nevertheless hunger said "let's eat". The staff was very courteous and everything looked neat and clean. I always request bacon extra crispy and it was. My fries were also perfect and didn't taste greasy. Definitely worth it and will go again

Reviewed 1 August 2017

This diner is a diner. Unlike down the road the town has very good service and food. You also get free refills on coffee

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Visiting my senior parents in this area, we are always on the lookout for a spot that is good, friendly, and not too expensive, but offers delicious food. I was not excited when they told me this diner had new management and was excellent. I stand corrected. Their menu had such diverse sandwiches, wraps, melts, and paninis. I had a chicken avocado sandwich (which I asked for grilled, rather than fried-no problem) with the freshest roll, juicy chicken breast, and a ton of fresh avocado. It had chipotle mayo, which thankfully I ordered on the side (as it was a bit to spicy for my taste). The fries were tasty and crisp. I tasted my mother's shrimp Parmesan sandwich and couldn't believe how full of shrimp it was, and again, the freshness of the roll. She has had it 4 times in a row and loved it every time. My dad had the chicken Parmesan and it was equally satisfying. Both parents were watching their sodium and asked for a French fries substitute, as they were pre-seasoned. They got delicious baked potatoes in exchange. (Possibly adding salt-free fries in the future would be helpful, given the clientele in the area).

The service was friendly and spot on and the establishment was clean. I truly hope they get busy and stay in business. It was so nice to have a break from City Streets & the Americana.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I go here quite often because the food is great! Service is always spot on and the atmosphere is nice!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I am super picky about my breakfast. I want my omelet with no brown and toast that's been toasted. Our waiter was great and every single thing on my plate was perfect. Bonus that it's so pretty after the remodel.

1  Thank sl08520