“A Great Local Pizza Place with a Great Staff”

Italian Touch Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Cranbury
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The nicest people you will ever meet work here. The food is good as well. The sit down area is very informal and the pastas and other dishes are pretty good at a very reasonable price. The pizza is very good, not great but they have good variety of options.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

If you like Eggplant Parm....this is where you get it!!!!
Whatever you select- pizza, salads, chicken dishes....it's gonna be a mouth watering gastronomic experience!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We were there in between lunch and dinner time. The service was fine but the food is not even at parity to many other Italian places in the area. The pizzas look good though. I had chicken Parmesan but did not like the sauce at all. Good portion sizes. Meals come with a soup or salad, and warm rolls, which were delicious. I am sure other dishes are good. I was not happy with mine.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Service was quick and pleasant. My husband and I enjoyed the very lightly floured Chcken Piccata this evening. It was perfectly cooked, moist, tangy with lemon surrounded with capers but not overly salty. The pasta it rested on was wonderfully al dente. All served piping hot. I had the homemade pasta fagiole soup, and he had the fresh salad. A perfect dinner, with minimal wait time between services. We totally recommend this place for a great dinner in a casual setting.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This place is absolutely phenomenal. The staff is super friendly and defines awesomeness. The selection of pizzas like Eggplant, chicken marsalla, and I think it was called chicken Caesar Salad pizza are out of this world. I'm from KY and was in NJ on business and I really wanted to beg these awesome folks to open an Italian Touch in KY. I'm not a huge pizza buff but I could eat here everyday and I darn near did this past week.

1  Thank David A