“excellent hibachi and awesome sushi”

Ikko Japanese Steak House
Ranked #1 of 180 Restaurants in Brick
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Establish in 2005.We offer you the finest in Sushi Cuisine and sizzling hibachi grills . All this in a friendly,comfortable, authentic Japanese setting.
Reviewed 10 July 2018

we have been ordering sushi take out for year's always very fresh. Also enjoy hibachi food is amazing. Never a problem getting a table. Staff is always very friendly.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I have been going to IKKO for years, having Hibachi, Sushi and many other dishes. The food is great and very fresh. You know you are getting quality food. The service is fantastic and the owners are the nicest people you could meet. If you havent been there - go............

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I love this best sushi and hibachi in Brick. I suggest sitting at the sushi bar for an amazing experience. The staff and attentive and feel free to ask for dishes of the menu. Gteat place.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have been here a few times, and they are pretty consistent. The restaurant itself is nice, friendly staff. We always come for the Hibachi, and the Hibachi chefs are pretty entertaining. I would say that the Hibachi food is half good. The Hibachi chefs do cook the meats/seafood really well, does have flavor...this part is really good, and they are mindful how (for example you like your steaks cooked). It's the rest of the sides that are completely flavorless. The noodles, rice, vegetables, etc. Have no flavor. I compare Hibachi meals to a standard where if you were just given any part or segment of your dish, that it would be enjoyable. So here, unfortunately, half the meal is a disappointment.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

My friends and I decided to go out last week last minute and chose here. We did not expect anything extravagant, nothing anything more than average for Ikko. We were pleasantly blown away, right away we were taken care if very fast by the head waitress (always a plus) and soon seated with water and the menus.
You can tell the sushi is fresh and the staff knows what dishes/rolls pair well with one another. The prices are great and the quality is the best.
The only thing that we all agreed needed improvement was our waitress; she was a bit too sassy and easily annoyed when we asked to have a few minutes to look over the menu. When she became annoyed at us, because we had not leave right after paying for our meals, instead we were talking for a few minutes really disappointed me.

Date of visit: June 2018
bohzhu, Manager at Ikko Japanese Steak House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you for taking your time to write this kind review! We appreciate your suggestion, we will work with our staff to be more agreeable to the needs of our customers. And please come back in again.

Been to Ikko Japanese Steak House? Share your experiences!