“New England Pizza”

Athens Pizza
Ranked #14 of 104 Restaurants in Keene
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend who grew up in the area suggested we stop then when I said I was in the mood for pizza. As she is a vegetarian I let her decide what would go on the pie which was mushroom we had a large pie and two drinks. The pie was paired in a timely fashion we sat at table enjoyed conversation and our pizza as well as our beverages. It was an inexpensive meal and quite enjoyable.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

I've ordered take out several times now and been pleased every time. I am picky about pizza but these folks get it right every time. Pizza is always fresh and flavorful. I usually order on Friday night one of the busiest but my order is always hot and ready. Place is extremely busy yet staff is always friendly, polite and efficient. Will definitely return again and again. They have great cookies as well. Yum! Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

There’s a reason they survived so many years QUALITY!.... excellent Athens special pizza with all fresh ingredients which make a for a great flavor and a gastronomic feast!!!

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I've been frequenting this restaurant for over 25 years. It has always delivered a consistent and extraordinary quality of food and I always look forward to revisiting it. It was no surprise that after a number of years away from it's location, I returned to find that it delivered as it always had, in the past. Enjoy it for yourself!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

The best and fastest place to get a pizza made to order. They always have it ready by the time I get there.

Been to Athens Pizza? Share your experiences!