“Too greasy!”

Ranked #731 of 1,007 Restaurants in Reno
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Went here with a coupon, got a decent sized meal, but it was just way too greasy for my liking, and I usually enjoy this type of fast food. My only guess is that I was served the chicken that was at the bottom of the fryer, it just soaked up all the golden grease....

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

No, one was there. Pushy and rude at the cashier window. Hold your water little girl! Food wasn't good.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Located in the Wal-Mart shopping center just off the freeway (I-580) makes it easy to grab a quick dinner after grocery shopping or your just too tired after work and look over and go "yes, dinner". Drive thru or walk in the staff is fast and the food is what KFC is known for.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I always have enjoyed going to this KFC because the food is usually pretty good. This trip the food was good and everything came out hot. However, when placing my order with the cashier, he made me feel completely incompetent as a customer. If you don't know what a wipe (moist toilette) is for your hands then you might need to take a fast food 101 class again. Also, I don't need attitude or sass from someone that thinks there too good for their job as a cashier. There are plenty of people that would be willing to take a minimum wage job just to feed their families....so disappointed in the younger generations.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stopped by here to pick up dinner after appointments in the area hoping to receive better food than our prior couple of experiences - unfortunately, no change. We ordered a 12-pc meal through the drive-thru at approx 5:15pm so I was optimistic maybe the food would be fresher, more recently prepared but really, this batch was some of the worst! For some reason, I always have higher expectations given the Damonte Ranch location. It was over-cooked and overly greasy with an old stale flavor. Sure it's always greasy but this chicken should never have been served. . . and the coleslaw was off-color and tired, too! Sadly a big waste of time and $$. On the plus, the service was friendly and they didn't "forget" to bag any of our order like many other drive-thru fast food joints.

Been to KFC? Share your experiences!