“Not bad, but had better donuts”
Review of Donut Bistro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Donut Bistro
Ranked #425 of 1,030 Restaurants in Reno
Reviewed 2 May 2018

I wanted to try something different for my company meeting, and I bought a dozen donuts from this establishment. Not bad, donuts were okay, just nothing amazing.

Reviewed 14 April 2018

We ate dinner here last night, but since they also sell donuts we had their donuts this morning. Wide variety, fresh and tasty. Will return later for more donuts with our morning coffee.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The selection of donuts is huge and they are fresh daily. They come from their shop in Sparks, that only makes donuts, no Asian food. You really need to give both a try as both are excellent. Too bad Sparks' Donut Bistro doesn't serve Asian food too!

Reviewed 19 September 2016

I'm not sure what a restaurant with Donut in the name also has Vietnamese and Chinese food but it was good. I had the Pho Ga and spring rolls. It was a to go order and it traveled well. I would have given this review a 5 but had an issue with the person working and getting us a menu. In the end I'm glad we stuck with our plan and worked passed this employee.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Went in there by chance since the Marriott did not have anything set up for breakfast. This is next to the hotel. Great Donuts. Will stop here again....

Been to Donut Bistro? Share your experiences!