“BACON. There is BACON”
Review of Doughboys Donuts

Doughboys Donuts
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Reno
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I highly recommend asking for bacon with any of your donut selections, including maple bar or their original glazed donuts. So yummy, especially if you love the sweet and salty combination. Go. Do it.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This place makes the best doughnuts in town. Doughnuts made fresh everyday. Friendly staff.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I found this donut shop on my phone while in Reno, when I first entered I was impressed with the looks of the donuts and the way they were displayed. They even serve a giant donut that they will top with several different ingredients at your request.
The flavor of the donuts was just okay... We all agreed that it seemed to be the oil they were cooked in that seem to give them an off flavor.
I would still recommend them and I will try them again to see if there are any differences on my next visit.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This place makes the best donuts in Reno area. I am a huge fan of the original glazed but I love them all. So far I can say nothing but nice things about this place. Very busy but well worth wait in line.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for family breakfast. Fast and friendly service coupled with amazing donuts. Who could ask for more?

Been to Doughboys Donuts? Share your experiences!