“Great for any occasion”

Nothing Bundt Cakes
Ranked #5 of 13 Bakeries in Reno
Description: Nothing Bundt Cakes in Reno is a bakery that combines the warmth of nostalgia with a fresh, modern approach. The luscious cakes are made with the finest ingredients, including real eggs, butter and cream cheese, in 40 unique designs and 10 delicious flavors. Four sizes are available, including full-sized Bundts perfect for sharing; small Bundtlets, great for gifting; or bite-sized Bundtinis® sold by the dozen. The concept also offers Tiered Bundt Cakes as well as gifts items such as platters, candles and cards. Note: Hours may vary on holidays. Please call the bakery for hours and more information.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Bought a cake to celebrate Easter, and tried the seasonal Strawberries n Cream flavor. Wasn't sure if the new flavor would go over well or not, but it was so good the cake was gone and half my family had seconds, which usually never happens. Always have a nice glass of cold milk nearby. Cake was fresh, delicious, and of course plenty of cream cheese frosting provided.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Great alternative to a traditional Birthday cake. Not only are they delicious but they are so creative in decorating your cake for whatever special occasion you have. Our favorite is the carrot bundt cake, but they are all yummy!! You can even purchase small individual bundt cakes which are just right for two.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Clients told me about this place and I just happened to be in the area, so I popped in. My pop-in-laws birthday is this weekend so I got a lemon/raspberry cake for his special day and three smaller ones to test. Moist, delicious flavor and not too sweet. I have a feeling we will be back.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

We bought a Bundt cake for a Gender Reveal! I've always wanted to do a Gender Reveal celebration and I wasn't too sure if I could using a Nothing Bundt Cake lol (I mean, there's a hole in the middle! LOL!). Needless to say the folks at the Bakery knew what to do, how to decorate it and we were blown away with the decor! And yes, we did not find out the gender until we made the cut down the middle of the cake! And yes, the cake was quite delicious! I will always recommend Nothing Bundt Cakes as a great celebration item!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I love Nothing Bundt Cakes. I have gotten several seasonal cakes and my husband has taken each one to his work. The people LOVE THEM. Each time I visit the workers are so nice and it all goes just perfectly. Plus the bundt cakes are beautiful!

Been to Nothing Bundt Cakes? Share your experiences!