“Curry fried rice!”

Ondori Asian Kitchen
Ranked #621 of 5,410 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$1 - US$30
Description: The best of two worlds combine at Ondori Asian Kitchen where we feature authentic Chinese entrees alongside our large selection of sushi dishes and Japanese cuisine. Happy Hour (Tomodomo Hour) daily from 2:00pm to 4:00pm & 11:00pm to 1:00am.
Reviewed 17 April 2017

Was hanging with the girls in the Orleans hotel and got hungry. A few us went searching for food while the rest gambled. Found this place in the middle of the casino and LOVED the Pineapple Chicken Curry Fried Rice. OMG! I need to figure out how this was made and make it at home! DELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

We went to Ondori Asian Kitchen last Saturday and what a surprise, the service and the food were outstanding they have both Japanese and Chinese, I have the Sushi Ell and the Salmon both were out of this world and very inexpensive,. My wife had the Hot and Sour soup which was perfect a little on the sour side and just the right amount of Spice. For Dinner I had the Mongolian Beef which melted in your mouth and a large portion, my wife had the Szechuan Chicken which was also outstanding. The prices were great the Szechuan chicken was $13.00 and again very large portions. Our new favorite Japanese and Chinese restaurant,, Total bill with cocktails $60.00. You have to try hit.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

First time to eat here and we were pleasantly surprised by the menu and quality of food. Very fresh and cooked to perfection with the crunch still in the veggies.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I resisted going to this place because I, in general, don't like upscale Asian restaurants because I'm so used to hole-in-the-wall Chinese places with cheap eats. Ondori is definitely not a hole in the wall. It's very tastefully decorated, very open and very clean in its appearance. The wait staff was very prompt and friendly. We had an order of spring rolls, Singapore noodles and beef chow fun. All were pretty good. I have a favorite chow fun place on Jones Blvd we frequent when in Vegas, but Ondori's version was by no means a step down. Maybe you don't get as much food, but the atmosphere here is demonstrably a step up. Our total bill including tip was about $40 (no alcohol included). So, even if it was more expensive than driving over to the noodle joint, we left satisfied and not disappointed with the food, service or price.

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Very pleased with the luncheon specials. Noodle dishes are very good. Great atmosphere, very friendly staff, DELICIOUS Lychee Martini......Yum, Yum.