“It was HOT out...”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #17 of 149 Coffee & Tea in Las Vegas
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Yup, over a hundred on this late June day and yet people still wanted their (hot) coffee! We opted for some (tasty) breakfast sandwiches, they even offered free ice water which in Vegas is a pretty big deal. The seating reminded me of my university days (not a happy memory); pretty uncomfortable but maybe that's so you don't sit around for hours abusing the free internet. I love coffee but seriously, this is only the second Starbucks location I've actually been in, I just can't support all the hype. Very friendly staff, great attitudes and of course that location...

Reviewed 29 June 2018

I wish I could say good things about this Starbucks, because I love Starbucks and usually get my caffeine fix from one of them but this particular one was a little frustrating to deal with because they got my order wrong twice. The first time, they gave me a wrong size (paid for venti and got grande) and the other time, they straight up gave me the wrong item.

I know mistakes are made, but I can only give a place so many chances.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

This is not a casino owned Starbucks and they have regular prices.Open late,with plenty of workers.Large variety of items and gifts,This is the place to buy the Vegas Starbucks giftcard which the casino operated Starbucks do not sell.Ample seating.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I do really like my coffee, but find Starbucks very over rated. Their coffee is no better than McDonalds but 5 times the price. OK you get syrups etc, but it is purely my personal choice.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Why did I pick this one.

They have so many of them in Vegas.

Oh yeah ..now I remember..I was staying at Bally's and this thing is on the premises...yeah the Venetian's had ridiculous pricing too but at least the seating was acceptable.

I have never been in an $bucks with such horrible seating. Probably from the same people who designed Ryan Air coach seats.

The philosophy of the place was so blatantly obvious....."give us your money, take your latte and get out of here!"

Give your hard earned cash to Dunkins instead.