Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
Hotels.com
US$135
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
ExpediaUS$135
Agoda.comUS$135
Trip.com
30,916 results
All reviews venezia tower gondola ride bella suite canal shops grand lux sunken living room beautiful hotel canyon ranch spa luxury suite food court sitting area rooms are huge other hotels mini bar resort fee strip view treasure island
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at two different casinos during our trip to Las Vegas and the Venetian Resort was, without a doubt, the better of the two.

Initially, we were in a Luxury King Suite, which was BEAUTIFUL. Even though I don't have anything bad to say about that room, I asked the front desk about upgrading to a larger room, and for $150 more, I was able to upgrade to a 1500 sq. ft. Grand King Suite and it was AMAZING. That room was bigger than our house. If it hadn't been for coronavirus discounting, we never could have afforded it. Just staying in that room would have been enough to make the experience amazing.

However, the rest of the Venetian was impressive as well. My wife is a gym rat, and the gym at the Venetian did not disappoint. It was huge. It had a cardio area, a CrossFit area, a weightlifting area, and a climbing wall. Of course, there was probably more to the gym, but we only used those areas. The only negative about the gym was that it was not a 24/7 facility. It opened at 6 AM and closed at 8 PM. But we still managed to go twice a day.

Most, but not all, of the stores in the resort were open for business. I bought a few things from a shoe store and a magic shop, but other than that we mostly just window shopped, which was fine with us.

The restaurants were great. We ate at Canonita, Yardbird, and Chipotle. Canonita was a great Mexican/Latin restaurant overlooking the canal. The food was good and the scenery was interesting. Yardbird was a southern food restaurant. My wife had fried chicken and I had pork ribs. Both were fantastic. And Chipotle was chipotle. Fast and tasty food when we just wanted to eat something in our room.

The casino floor was great. I'm not a huge gambler, but I did enjoy the hour or so that I spent playing blackjack.

The location of the Venetian was great. My wife and I spent at least one evening exploring the nearby sights and sounds. Of course, because of coronavirus, the area was a lot quieter than it would normally be. We walked to some nearby casinos to take a look and we visited some nearby shops. I even found a White Castle restaurant a block from the Venetian. YAY for me.

Overall, staying at the Venetian was the highlight of my trip. Of course, the coronavirus may have had a lot to do with that. The rooms were cheaper and there were few people to contend with. I don't know what the experience would have been like during normal times.

I can say that when we go back to Las Vegas, the Venetian Resort is where I will be staying.

Date of stay: January 2021
3  Thank michaelsZ5178FW
Venetian Guest Relations, Owner at The Venetian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear michaelsZ5178FW,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. I am so glad to learn of your memorable experience and taking advantage of a suite upgrade. The Venetian Resort is known for our spacious suites, wide variety of restaurants, beautiful décor and architecture details throughout the resort. Yardbird is one of my favorites! The crispy chicken biscuits and fried green tomato BLT are my go to menu items.

We pride ourselves on the exceptional service and amenities we deliver to our guests and it sounds like we succeeded! Thank you again for your glowing comments. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind regards,

Nova
Guest Relations

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Every aspect of this hotel is great! Every time I go to Las Vegas, which is roughly 3-4 times a year I always stay at either the Venetian or Palazzo. My expectations for quality service, room decorum and dinning are very high and these two hotels never cease to amaze me. Fantastic customer service, follow through, and tremendous care/concern are always displayed.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Getaway227664
Casino GuestRelations, Owner at The Venetian Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Getaway227664,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. I am so glad to learn of your memorable experience. We pride ourselves on the exceptional service and amenities we deliver to our guests and it sounds like we succeeded!

Thank you again for your glowing comments. We appreciate your ongoing patronage and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind regards
Norman Guest Relations

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is hands down the best hotel on the strip. The beds are very comfortable, the suites are amazing. The hotel and casino is very clean. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. 100% recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jaynie69
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everything was wonderful: the staff, the room and the customer service! The staff went over and beyond to make sure my bday surprise went as planned. The guest services took care of my essentials as they arrived before I did. I can't thank the staff enough for their assistance

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed celebrating my husband’s 60th birthday at the Venetian. It is a large resort with many things to do. Take time to enjoy the Gondola Ride, make reservations at any of their amazing restaurants and go shopping!

1  Thank Lbush1046