27,956 results
All reviews gondola ride venezia tower beautiful hotel bella suite canal shops the grand lux cafe sunken living room canyon ranch spa luxury suite large bathroom sitting area other hotels food court mini bar resort fee strip view flat screen
999 - 1,004 of 27,956 reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The suite was amazing, the food in the GrandeLuxCafe was very good with plenty of Gluten Free options, the pools were great. We were disappointed that bottled water in the room was charged at $8 for a small bottle & that hiballs were $17 each. Staff were friendly & helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank klecker39
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear klecker39,

Thank you for staying at The Venetian Resort for your Las Vegas getaway. I am happy to know you enjoyed your visit and I am pleased to know our teams were very friendly and helpful. We hope to continue being your resort of choice during future visits to our wonderful city.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The Venetian is a good resort. The quality of the resort is a 5 star. Only call outs are no coffee in the room for free. Maybe a complimentary drink for guest. No fee for parking which is great. Over all we will visit again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronnell G

Dear Ronnell G,

First and foremost, please allow me to thank you for staying with us! There are many options when choosing a destination resort here in Las Vegas, and I am humbled you chose us. I will be sure to forward your feedback on to the appropriate management team to review internally. I am pleased to know your overall stay with us was enjoyable. We certainly hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

The Venetian is centrally located,beautiful spacious suites with all amenities
Bathrobes,tv in bathroom,bedroom,and libing room area , everything except coffee pot
But there are several places to buy coffees
Casino has many machines,Restaurant Row and 2 food courts and shopping,and Walgreens adjacent
I recommend to all !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Dolores G,

We endeavor to provide an experience that will provide our guests with unforgettable memories. I am beyond grateful that you were able to spend your Vegas trip at The Venetian. Based on the review you've shared, it seems that we truly met your expectations.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Have Been many times at this resort, since we visit Las Vegas twice a year. Used to be very good but last 1 or so when I asked my host to give us the usual comp room he said they cannot do it because they want players who spend at least 6 hours playing the tables or slot machines, which o think is ridiculous!!! I don’t go to Vegas to sit in one hotel for six hours gambling!!! We do way more then are share of gambling and it more then pays for a room !! But I guess their management wants nothing but high rollers in thei establishment!!! Host was very rude and next time I will not even go to visit them or gamble there!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank johndenvercolora2018
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Johndenvercolora2018,

I am very sorry to know your experience left you underwhelmed. While I am thankful you have chosen The Venetian as host for your Las Vegas getaway, I am very sorry to know you were disappointed with your casino host and your casino offers. I will certainly share your feedback with our casino management teams to review. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We thank our lucky stars we found and selected The Venetian Hotel and Rebecca Stebbins as wedding planner. We did the Gondola wedding package and it was beautiful! . We loved the hotel settings, and the way it was prepared made us feel like we were in the actually Venice, with its canals and gondoliers. You need minimum a week to figure out all about the hotel. It's huge!!! Thank you all the staff and Rebecca for all what you did in our special day !

Room Tip: Best location, best view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear tanr0s,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit at The Venetian on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that you consider our resort as the best in Las Vegas and that we have earned your loyalty. Your feedback regarding the level of service extended by our team member Rebecca will certainly be shared with her direct management teams. And congratulations on your marriage! I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future.