The Venetian Las Vegas
US$255
US$199
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$112
Expedia
US$138
US$103
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$187
US$106
US$1,129
Trip.com
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
27,010 results
All reviewsvenezia towergondola ridebeautiful hotelbella suitecanal shopsgrand luxsunken living roomcanyon ranch spaluxury suitesitting areafood courtother hotelsrooms are hugemini barstrip viewflat screenresort fee
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We thank our lucky stars we found and selected The Venetian Hotel and Rebecca Stebbins as wedding planner. We did the Gondola wedding package and it was beautiful! . We loved the hotel settings, and the way it was prepared made us feel like we were in the actually Venice, with its canals and gondoliers. You need minimum a week to figure out all about the hotel. It's huge!!! Thank you all the staff and Rebecca for all what you did in our special day !

Room Tip: Best location, best view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Venetian Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear tanr0s,

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit at The Venetian on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to read that you consider our resort as the best in Las Vegas and that we have earned your loyalty. Your feedback regarding the level of service extended by our team member Rebecca will certainly be shared with her direct management teams. And congratulations on your marriage! I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Roi Ebalo
Hotel Manager – Guest Relations

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I was here to attend a conference at the Sands Expo. I was housed by the organizer who put me up in the Palazzo end of the Venetian Hotel.

The room was huge with separate segment for the living room, and 2 full queen-sized bed. What I loved about the room was the decor and how it was - very, very classy. The bathroom was very swanky and very complete.

The room was quiet, away from the casino. I truly enjoyed the 3 nights here.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Chin-Fah,

Thank you for sharing your personal review of your recent conference stay. I am very happy to know you are very impressed with your stay and that you found your stay to be worthy of a five stay review. We strive to provide our guests with the very best in terms of service and accommodations, so I am satisfied knowing that has been your personal experience.

Kind Regards,

Roi Ebalo
Hotel Manager – Guest Relations

Reviewed 1 May 2018

I stay at The Venetian at least once a year. Beautiful facility and great staff. This time I stayed at the Venezia tower and even though the walk is kind of far, it is easily accessible from all parts of the hotel. The property is full of great restaurants and great shopping at the shoppes that connect both hotels. I would highly recommend this hotel to any body looking to stay here for the first time.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Totally loved the most amazing room I’ve stayed in, the bed was so cozy, bathroom spectacular and even with a tv in it!!! Free wifi, grab n go breaky and close to the theatre where we watched ZZTop, which was amazing and the casino was so available!!
Best stay ever!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Ended up in the Venezia tower this time. Perfect location, room was quiet, view of the private pool area, super easy to get to restaurants and sessions at the Sands. Pool opens early in this area. The concierge team members are great at "pulling a rabbit out if the hat" for reservations for busy restaurants! Would be a 5 if there was coffee in the room and there weren't all the add on charges.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business