Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$65
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
US$56
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$65
US$55
Agoda.comUS$56
ExpediaUS$65
Trip.com
17,125 results
All reviews pirate show senor frogs seafood shack fashion show mall strip view bottle of champagne other hotels tower suite trip to vegas early check room key long line the room was nice non smoking self parking mystere mirage
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021

From the dealers, front desk and managers, you are treated like a VIP. I will return whenever my family decides to visit the area. Also I would recommend paying a little extra for the view, so worth it.

Room tip: Pay for the upgrade!
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank T-Bird88240
Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

Great experience all around, definitely going back to stay and play! Service was great from check in to check out anf all in between from hotel and casino personnel! First time in Vegas and won’t be my last!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2021 via mobile

Stay away from the Treasure Island Hotel in Las Vegas. More specific, the Free Hotel Guest Parking Garage. They give a false sense of security. I guess they use decoy security cameras. My car gets stolen and NOBODY KNOWS ANYTHING. Let other potential guests know.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank K4871GCandrewj
Reviewed 15 June 2021

I have to say that I am impressed with this property. At first I was kind of in doubt that the property would meet my expectations but when I went to my room I was in love, not only the view but the room itself was great. I stayed 2 nights at TI and 1 and the Mirage and I decided to come back to TI because the Rooms are bigger, the hotel is more welcoming, is not as crowded as the other hotels and the service is espectacular. I will recommend this hotel 100%

Date of stay: June 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Jespin13
Reviewed 9 June 2021

One of the only casinos on the strip that has the resort fee as optional. The coffee shop is one of the best around. Food, price and service is exceptional. Good variety of slots and available tables. Good sports bar. Very nice staff. Very reasonable rates and great location.

1  Thank Mike C