2 people have started booking this hotel
US$90
US$87
SAVE US$3
Free cancellation until 24/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia
US$90
Trip.comUS$87
Agoda.comUS$87
FindHotelUS$87
17,054 results
All reviews pirate show senor frogs seafood shack fashion show mall strip view bottle of champagne other hotels tower suite trip to vegas early check room key long line the room was nice non smoking self parking mystere mirage
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 May 2021

My husband, friends and I loved our stay! It was clean, conveniently located and lots of things to do! I wish the pool was a little bigger as it felt like we were on top of each strangers but HEY it’s Vegas!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 May 2021 via mobile

Staff is very friendly and helpful rooms and the hotel was very clean they follow Covid safety protocols. Lots do to solo, group or with the family it’s the perfect fit for anyone. And right off the strip great Scenery from your room window as well. And lots of free parking space the garage is awesome.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2021

We stayed here for two nights. Our first breakfast cost over $100.00 and I was OK with that even though it is very spendy for breakfast. The second morning I checked my points in the kiosk and my comps showed as $168.00 (also from my time previously gambling at TI). I was told that my comps did not apply towards food! Well then why did I use my card trying to get points? What are the comps used for? We proceeded to check out and go to Binions for two nights, The D for two nights, and Four Queens for two nights and never once paid for our food because our comp points were used for the food. We spend enough money gambling and comping food would not lose you money in any way. So....instead of using my comp for food, we spend the next six nights elsewhere and spent our money there.

1  Thank K1059TUsamanthag
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

The hotel hands out BOGO free coupons for drinks at Gilley’s. We checked in and decided to take advantage of the coupons. The bartender at Gilley’s said our room number wasn’t coming up and said we had to pay full price. We paid for the drinks and immediately went to the front desk to see what the problem was with our room number not coming up. The manager basically said they hand out the coupons, but if there is a problem, they aren’t responsible and we have to take it up with the manager at Gilley’s. So, now we’re waiting to be seated for dinner and will be speaking to the manager. This is the first time we’ve stayed at TI and will definitely be the last. If the hotel management is handing out BOGO free coupons and they aren’t working, you’d think they’d at LEAST credit the discount to our room, but nope. They basically said we’re SOL.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2021

It was fast and easy check in. Social distancing and guidelines where in place to make it feel safe.the room is clean and the guidelines throughout the hotel are a relief for me. I am enjoying my stay here!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel