Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$68
Trip.comUS$64
ExpediaUS$68
Vio.com
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2021

The hotel was on Boulder highway and that’s known for crime. The area around the hotel looked really dangerous and I felt so unsafe with all the people walking around. I wouldn’t stay here again. The room itself was fine and I had no issues checking in. I just couldn’t wait to check out and leave that area

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank es1004
Reviewed 2 May 2021

This was my first Hotel & Casino experience as an adult and it was very much a disaster. The front desk staff was nice enough, but many other staff members were not wearing masks including the manager. It felt very unsanitary and the smell of cigarettes is everywhere and the dirty public bathrooms did not help. As for my room, I would say that was the best part of the experience, it was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I thankfully did not find any roaches or bugs like I’ve seen other reviewers say. If not for the room I stayed in I would wonder how this place is even still running.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Relax665603
Reviewed 2 May 2021

The bed set clearly wasnt washed after the previous guest because I smelt pure funk i couldnt even sleep in the hotel but was still charged for 5 nights.

6  Thank wesleybrooks
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

We have stayed here a few times. A few years ago when our house in Las Vegas, flooded we had to find a place/ places to stay for over a month while our house was being cleaned out & remodeled. We stayed here with our dog & our cat. Several other places we had stayed before finally finding vacancies st Longhorn only had vacancies for a day or 2 at a time(wouldn't have wanted to stay longer at some places) . When we finally was able to get reservations for several days at Longhorn we were grateful. Especially after seeing how big the rooms were at Longhorn compared to some of the places we had stayed that were supposed to be high standard places. Some of the hotels/motels were very uncomfortable with 3 adults, a dog & a cat in a room so small it was hard to turn around in.
At Longhorn we were treated with respect. Our animals were welcome to be there & it was much easier to get back to some normalcy of going to work knowing our room, belongings & animals were safe while we were gone. The restaurant had good reasonably priced food. Even now that we are no longer staying at the Longhorn, we still like to go there for a night out in their cozy casino & have dinner at their restaurant. If you're looking for a inexpensive place of off the strip, I would recommend for anyone to stay here when visiting Las Vegas or just for a night away if you do live in Vegas.

1  Thank CLHalk
Reviewed 13 November 2020

Pretty gross run down motel. Everywhere smells like cigarette smoke. Lighting outside has loose wiring so it makes a horrible noise all night long and isn’t great on the eyes either. Beds are hard. Bathroom is linoleum probably from the 70s. Would not recommend.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
27  Thank TRANCLAN726