27,629 results
All reviews julian serrano high tech corner suite touch screen city view remote control modern hotel other hotels sky suites mini bar floor to ceiling windows amazing hotel fitness center long walk resort fee trip to vegas room key
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Aria four nights during work conference and it was a great choice. I'm not a big fan of art deco and pseudo glamorous style of most of LV hotels. Therefore, there were not many choices and Aria stayed on top of that short list.
From arriving at the hotel, until check out everything was as expected. Once you leave the ground level, so the casino area, you forget about all that noise and can enjoy your short luxorius stay at Aria.
Despite the fact that I was making all the travel arrangements for my group, I got the lowesr level room - seventh flor. So no great view but the room itself was great. It was one king size bedroom, about 60 sqm featuring big flat screen TV, shower with separate bathtub and big hall with closets. The room was very clean, smelt nice and everything was working seemlesly.
I did use the hotels gym (treadmill only) and it was on par with rest of the hotel (treadmill facing outside swimming pool, with built in fan to help handle those high intensity interval trainings).

Overall, I did enjoy my stay at Aria and it made me forget the crowds and heat outside the moment I entered my room.

Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PawelRy
ARIA R, Director of Guest Experience at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Guest,

It is a delight reading your kind sentiments on TripAdvisor. Thank you for highlighting some of the aspects that contributed to your memorable trip, including our well-appointed guestrooms, spa-inspired bathroom amenities, as well as our state-of-the-art Fitness Center. With 6,000 sqare feet of workout space featuring the latest equipment, our Fitness Center serves as the perfect spot for our guests looking to break a sweat. We have worked hard to provide the ultimate resort experience in Las Vegas, and your comments reassure me that we are succeeding in that effort. Thank you again, I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA when a future opportunity arises.

Graciously,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Aria is a beautiful resort with a great layout and good proximity to the Bellagio and Cosmo as well as the Crystal Mall and Miracle Mile. Exceptional staff - Convention was seamless - impressive.Finding coffee an issue in the morning.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
ARIA R, Executive Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for letting ARIA be a part of the much-anticipated Virtuoso Travel Week. I am delighted to hear that we served as the perfect destination for your conference. It is also wonderful to learn about some standout features to your stay, including our accommodating service staff, modern decor, and convenient location on the Strip. Thank you again, and it would be my pleasure to welcome you back to ARIA for another memorable trip soon.

Catherine Siefert
Executive Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 14 August 2018

It’s a long walk from the self-park to the lobby. As always there is a long wait for the check-in. our complementary room upgrade category was not available but we were offered an paid upgrade (with a discount) to the next category. The suite was well huge. The views were not so spectacular but the room was nice. Very large and modern. Everything controlled by iPad.

This time we also had lounge access and the lounge was not big but you could go there for questions and drinks/snacks. It was a relaxing atmosphere.

I really like the atmosphere in this place. It’s still Vegas but more relaxing. And they have a pool area were you can swim. Seems a no brainer but in Vegas all the pools are built for standing (with a cocktail). In the Aria there are multiple pools in a nice surrounding with trees. You can swim and you can have breakfast at the pool.

The casino has also a more relax atmosphere. Enjoy playing here!

Service is quick and outstanding. They look at the details here.

This is still my favored place on the strip. Till next time :-)

Are there any negatives? Well the only thing I can think of is that I again did not win the jackpot ….

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank erich459

Dear Eric,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at ARIA, and for the amazing review you have left. I appreciate you highlighting how our innovative in-room technology, courteous service staff, and inviting casino contributed to an enjoyable vacation. Your impressions are extremely important to us, as we strive to provide an extraordinary experience for our valued guests. I am also delighted that you were able to soak in an indulgent Vegas pool experience at our distinct pool deck, featuring an array of ellipses pools in a lush verdant setting. Thank you again, and I look forward to welcoming you back to ARIA in the near future.

Warm regards,

John McDaniel
Director of Guest Experience

Reviewed 14 August 2018

well in short I made a reservation as I was getting married in las vegas, for aug,9 2018 so as My short honeymoon I figured to plan a beautiful suite at this place for My new bride, I had arranged champagne and some flower petals to be spread around the room and had a nice strip view booked way in advance, well only to find out as we tried to check in after waiting over an hour at the check in line that they blew the entire reservation, not only did they over book the place they didnt care at all that they now ruined My surprise for My new wife and Myself, shocked when we got to the room that wasnt ready, had not flowers or robes , and not a champagne bottle in sight, as I opened the window our strip view was of the tops of 5 buildings and their lovely roof tops, how dissapointing and I now looked like a jerk after trying to surprise My new bride, after almost 2 hours again of trying to get the matter straightened out, they informed Me that now they were full and had npo room to put us, I asked for a Manager and was told nobody was available at that time.meanwhile we watched as they catered to the so called high rollers only. if your planning a trip to vegas My advise is stay away far away from this Aria as possible unless you just wish to spend a fortune for nothing and be dissapointed, after many many years of traveling to vegas this hotel is among the worst i have ever seen or dealt with, no customer service, no cares for their paying threw the nose customers just a gouge them all hotel with a pretty cover on the outside, dont waste your money or time there as so many other great hotels are there to take great care of your needs

Room Tip: choose a room at another resort
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank weinsteinc1959
MGM_Resorts, Director of Hotel Operations at ARIA Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I am saddened to read about the circumstance that occurred on your honeymoon visit with your wife. I would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that transpired on your visit for your special occasion. At ARIA, we value guest feedback as part of our continual effort to improve the quality of the overall experience we strive to provide and it is disheartening to know that we fell short in providing you with a magnificent stay. Please know that we take all guest comments seriously and that I will absolutely be sure to share your review with the appropriate areas. It is our hope, that you and your wife will consider giving us another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.

Warm regards,

Belisa Suarez
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I stayed at the ARIA for about a week due to a business trip to Las Vegas. The hotel is quiet new and it's gigantic large. I had a great, modern room that was completely controllable via a tablet. I haven't used the SPA/Gym and pool facilities. It's a bit strange that they charge a hell lot of money for the minibar and the usage of the fridge. That's why I give only 4 out of 5 stars.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank heyko o

Dear Heyko,

Thank you for sharing your commentary regarding your recent visit to ARIA. It is a delight knowing that we served as the perfect destination for your business trip. I am also pleased to see that our innovative in-room technology added a sense of convenience when controlling your room features. However, I regret for your disappointment in some of our mini bar prices, and will surely review this with the appropriate department heads for further review. Thank you again, and our dedicated staff looks forward to welcoming you back to ARIA soon.

All my best,