Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$59
Vio.com
Agoda.comUS$59
Hotels.comUS$59
ExpediaUS$59
Etrip
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2021 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE. In a bad part of town and I was scared for my safety. When I left 2 days ago, they still haven’t checked me out and refunded my money. Only plus was the cleaning staff, they were very nice. I have nothing else to say. But I can’t publish till I write 200.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2021

I had an extended stay at this location and it was perfect. All the staff, shout out to Barbara, the GM are amazing to work with. Everyone is polite, kind and caring. The place is clean and security is on board. I recommend this Motel 6 to anyone coming to visit Las Vegas. Kudos to everyone who works there.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

My group of 4 was planning on camping for a night on our road trip before staying at The Venetian, but the temp that night was so hot (100 F) that we decided to stay somewhere inside last minute. This Motel 6 was the only place with availability.

I’ve never stayed in a Motel 6 before (and have heard horror stories), but it honestly wasn’t that bad. Front desk people were friendly and there was security/security cameras on the property. It’s not in the best area and it’s close to the highway, but AC blocked out some of the outside noise from road. I also didn’t really hear anyone talking like past reviewers did even on a weekend night, so we all still got a good night’s sleep. At this point we were grateful to have a place to stay with working A.C. and clean beds that was still pretty cheap.

It’s a ripoff at $150+ a night though, considering the room is unattractive (bright orange walls), bare bones, and felt more like a college dorm room than a hotel. It was clean-ish enough but I wouldn’t walk on the floor w/o shoes and I’m glad I left my black light at home (lol). There are better hotels around here for around the same price if you’re not booking last minute. I definitely wouldn’t choose to stay here with kids or as a relaxing hotel on vacation, but good for a last minute place to sleep–besides the price. If it was under $100 I’d stay here again.

Room tip: Get a room on the second floor — less foot traffic and felt safer
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Hi Margot,
We appreciate you recognizing our excellent service, though it sounds like your stay might not have been as comfortable as you anticipated. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.

Reviewed 23 March 2021

I had booked in advance but they only had one room on the ground floor and it was a handicapped enabled room. I didn't mind because I was traveling with a dog and I preferred the ground floor. The room, however, was dirty. I wouldn't touch the telephone. My socks were very dirty from walking around the floor - apparently the management thinks if people are in a wheel chair you don't have to clean the floor. And tellingly, the toilet seat was loose - not a safe situation for a true handicapped person. On top of that, I came back to the room at 3 pm after being gone for several hours and the water pressure cleaner was cleaning outside my room. His loud machine was right outside my room for 90 minutes before I went to the front desk to ask how much longer he was going to be cleaning and the manager said he didn't know maybe another 90 minutes. I asked, 'why didn't you put a note on the door letting me know so that I could stay away between 3 - 6 pm?' It never occurred to them that someone might not want to listen to loud noises for 3 hours outside their room... I could not wait to leave.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank deb666
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Hi Deb,,
On behalf of Motel 6, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience you incurred while our guest. This is not our standard, and we take reports of poor room conditions very seriously. We are committed to guest satisfaction and appreciate you taking time to review your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Reviewed 1 November 2020

When we walked in the room smelled like it was barely clean it stinked the tv was already broken it barely worked the bed was super sqeaky/loud from every turn stains on the wall and when we where checking out the lady at the front desk was so rude with the glasses made me wait for unnecessary amount time so she can answer calls just to take back the room card I'm glad it was only one night there definitely not coming back

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Itcouldbeyou56
Brand Experience Team, Other at Motel 6 Las Vegas - Boulder Highway, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2021

We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, and we apologize for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We hope for the opportunity to improve your experience with us. Please visit again.