40 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$534
Booking.comUS$534
Trip.comUS$564
Agoda.comUS$534
TripadvisorUS$534
31,232 results
All reviews lazy river wet republic food court huge hotel m life other hotels new york new york long walk strip view casino floor mandalay bay vegas hakkasan monorail shows gambling mlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First.. no casino more convenient to the airport than MGM Grand (NYNY is second best). This isn't a big deal, except it allows you easy and fast travel from the airport. MGM Grand had the MOST comfortable bed and pillow of ANY hotel EVER!! Been going to Vegas since 1990 and staying at hotels since a little kid, and whatever they have is very unique and incredible! Most restaurants are good.. except food court is NOT. NYNY right across walkway has the BEST with America, Gallaghers, and Chin Chin!! You will never have Chicken Fried Steak as good as you will at "America" restaurant (BEST EVER!!!) Steak at Gallagher's is "to die for"!! And the most incredible Asian food is at Chin Chin!! Floor of MGM Grand is huge and very good for gaming, though I think they could use more "big name" slot machines (themed stuff). As of this writing, they have a few interesting like Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Willy Wonka, Wizard of Oz and a few more, but seemed like James Bond was gone.. and sometimes MGM casinos seem a little limited on fun themed slots (Chinese themed slots are NOT fun). Like NYNY had I Love Lucy for one year, Elvis was at MGM as a fun slot machine. But they never had Star Trek, Saturday Night Live, or some of the fun slots that I found at the old Hilton. So in that respect, whoever chooses slots should actually be a slot player to KNOW what people would like. Value was very good at MGM, but the casino's excuse for "resort fees" is annoying as any hotel that charges to park!! (Do they expect you to WALK there?) Anyhow.. getting very tiring having hotels everywhere throwing on fees left and right for what they truly have no business charging for! (The reason is that they can't charge less than they best price for the "Travelocities" of the world, but they can drop the resort fee to "beat their own price". What they fail to recognize is the bad will it generates in charging for internet, spa and pool if you are there to gamble! And most cell phones can give you data if you need internet (without charging you the equivalent of your MONTH internet bill for your house).

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

MGM sets a bar for us and we have stayed at some of the higher end resorts with more expensive fees. Always great service and kind staff that know how to make Vegas a great experience . Love this place

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took a quick 3 day trip to Vegas and stayed at MGM. Mobile check in was awesome. I received an email when my room was ready and had the key on my phone. Room was clean, shower was better than most and bed was comfortable. All of staff I interacted with were friendly and helpful. Went to buffet for breakfast. Food was fresh and tasted great. Hopefully soon everything will be open every day. Great to see Vegas opening up again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Will never stay again. Argumentive staff. Room walls are paper thin. You hear everything. The entire you get what you pay for is 100% accurate. I normally stay at delano, but due to lack of planning was kinda forced here. Never again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I am currently staying here at the MGM Grand hotel visiting from Washington DC. This is my first time here at the MGM as a guest and I have not ever been treated the way I have been treated before on vacation. I would like to discuss the policy, ethics and behavior of a manager here at this hotel. I am here celebrating my fiancé’s 30th birthday we arrived Saturday morning, today is Monday 05/24 my fiancé’s actual birthday. We were leaving the pool, I was walking revising my credit card statement when I noticed a $500 charge for a smoking fee for the previous day. Yes Las Vegas is a city for legal consumption NO I, nor my fiancé are fools. 05/23 the day the charge was placed house keeping entered our room, we had left out PREVIOUSLY BURNED TOBACCO (funnel) in a jar & cannabis out. Not rolled but out in its packaging and loose crumbs on the table. House keeping replaced towels and toilet paper, removed 100s of dollars that was under a pillow in the room and pulled back the bed sheets. The room has an odd smell as well like moldy, I noticed peeling wallpaper in the bathroom near the tub. I ALWAYS carry incense, so I lit a few sticks to cleanse the air as well as mask the slight smell. Moving forward to today his actual 30th birthday & returning from the pool immediately I headed to demanded to speak to the manager. The manager named JAKE CARRIGAN, VERY UNPLEASANT, UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE, ARROGANT Maybe even racist he was indeed Caucasian. I explained to him that NO CANNABIS WAS CONSUMED/ SMOKED IN THE ROOM! SIGN SAYS NO SMOKING!!! He said a tobacco sensor was set off. I DO NOT SMOKE TOBACCO PRODUCTS NEITHER ONE OF US NOT CIGARS. CIGARETTES, Nothing I explained maybe it was the crushed tobacco that HAD PREVIOUSLY BEEN BURNED OUTSIDE OF THE PROPERTY, I told him it’s in the room in a jar it was left out that day and I can show him now exactly what I’m talking about so there is no confusion. Where we are from you combine cannabis with a small sprinkle (like salt) amount of crushed tobacco/grab a leaf or in backwoods we have both. He said it doesn’t matter it set the alarm off. I explained sir if I’m telling you I didn’t smoke the sign says NO SMOKING. Meaning no one lit tobacco or cannabis in the room put it to our lips inhaled or consumed that is what smoking means. I also explained I’m very much aware of the 3 SMOKE ALARMS 2 IN THE ROOM & 1 in the BATHROOM I WOULDNT EVER DO THAT!! It’s Las Vegas I can consume else where WITHOUT the Fee!! He told me he didn’t care charge stands. I asked to speak to his manager, someone else or corporate. He said very rude, offensive and arrogantly take it up with your bank. And he threaten me the next time the alarm goes off he’ll ask me to leave. I asked for his name he threw his card down and said better yet here’s my card! I am extremely upset and frustrated. I have never traveled ANYWHERE & experienced this type of treatment.