22,513 results
All reviews lazy river tower spa suite grand king rainforest cafe wet republic david copperfield food court huge hotel m life other hotels monorail station mini bar west tower new york new york long walk an upgrade trip to vegas
Reviewed 2 May 2018

. Rude staff and wasted time calling with no resolution. Will not be returning here and spending any money. called multiple times to inquire why I was charged with room service when I never did. They could not confirm and refused to refund me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear philiptse25:

It is disheartening to read about the complications you experienced during your stay at MGM Grand. We do apologize for the hassles that transpired with service delays, as well as for the unexpected billing issue you encountered. Please know we take your feedback very seriously and will work to address your concerns with our management team. We hope for the chance to better serve you, the next time to return to town.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Right in the middle of everything, for good and bad. The hotel and casino feel like walking through Times Square while locked in an elevator. Restaurants and food are exceptional and a great value. However overall across the hotel, the service was lacking. Most disappointing was the dated amenities and rooms, especially compared to other M Properties for the similar rate.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jb123658
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I travel quite often and this hotel has the worst bait and switch plan I have ever experienced. Room was booked and found when I arrived I was heavily pressed to upgrade from west wing. I’ve never been here before but expected to have a decent room. The room was terrible and on the other end of the casino. I called immediately to complain and ask to be moved. I was again offered an upgrade but not a courtesy. At charge. So I paid the upgrade as it was late and I did not want to go find another hotel room. I then had to wait in line again for a key. No offer to help or meet me at room or send bellman or anything. Once in the new room foundthat this room was what I would have expected to begin with. Went to order room service and yet again the gouging began. With so many options in Vegas, stay somewhere else. This place is just not worth it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Lightauth:

Please allow us to apologize for the unsatisfactory condition of your initial guestroom, as well as for any disconcertment caused by service shortfalls. Your experiences are not typical of how we do business, and your feedback will no doubt help identify areas in need of attention. We value your patronage and sincerely hope you will give MGM Grand another chance to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Thin walls, crowded pools. Lazy river still not open. Treat VIP players horrible. Front desk said they would move me to a better room and they never called back to follow up. Terrible customer service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear rebeccaloff:

We are saddened to read about the difficulties you endured throughout your stay at MGM Grand. Please allow us to apologize for the service shortfalls committed by the members of our staff. Rest assured we will work to improve upon those deficiencies mentioned in your review and commit ourselves to a better service experience going forward. It is our hope that you will consider granting MGM Grand another chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 2 May 2018

Over all it was a good experience, staff was very friendly and very helpful. We would stay again. Cleaning staff and front deck great job. Would like to have had coffee pot in the room. Rooms could use an update. But over all we had an amazing experience at the mgm grand.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple