MGM Grand Hotel and Casino
US$135
Palazzo.com
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$329
US$249
US$227
Expedia
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$167
Expedia
Hotels.com
Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
20,430 results
All reviewslazy rivertower spa suitegrand kingrainforest cafewet republicdavid copperfieldfood courthuge hotelm lifeother hotelsmonorail stationwest towermini barnew york new yorklong walktrip to vegasan upgrade
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I travel quite often and this hotel has the worst bait and switch plan I have ever experienced. Room was booked and found when I arrived I was heavily pressed to upgrade from west wing. I’ve never been here before but expected to have a decent room. The room was terrible and on the other end of the casino. I called immediately to complain and ask to be moved. I was again offered an upgrade but not a courtesy. At charge. So I paid the upgrade as it was late and I did not want to go find another hotel room. I then had to wait in line again for a key. No offer to help or meet me at room or send bellman or anything. Once in the new room foundthat this room was what I would have expected to begin with. Went to order room service and yet again the gouging began. With so many options in Vegas, stay somewhere else. This place is just not worth it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Lightauth:

Please allow us to apologize for the unsatisfactory condition of your initial guestroom, as well as for any disconcertment caused by service shortfalls. Your experiences are not typical of how we do business, and your feedback will no doubt help identify areas in need of attention. We value your patronage and sincerely hope you will give MGM Grand another chance to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thin walls, crowded pools. Lazy river still not open. Treat VIP players horrible. Front desk said they would move me to a better room and they never called back to follow up. Terrible customer service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Relations Specialist at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear rebeccaloff:

We are saddened to read about the difficulties you endured throughout your stay at MGM Grand. Please allow us to apologize for the service shortfalls committed by the members of our staff. Rest assured we will work to improve upon those deficiencies mentioned in your review and commit ourselves to a better service experience going forward. It is our hope that you will consider granting MGM Grand another chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Over all it was a good experience, staff was very friendly and very helpful. We would stay again. Cleaning staff and front deck great job. Would like to have had coffee pot in the room. Rooms could use an update. But over all we had an amazing experience at the mgm grand.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel was at capacity so they thought it would be a good idea to have only 1 pool open Saturday during the day. You couldn't get near it. Not that you wanted to because the line ups for the rest rooms around the pool were 20 minutes long. It was discusting! The whole day was ruined. All I wanted to do was unwind by the pool after a long week of work. That didn't happen.

I was with 2 friends and none of our wifi worked for the whole weekend. We were on the phone with Wi-Fi support several times. Useless! They never even phoned us back when they said they would.

The room smelled and there was NO COFFEE MACHINE. Never experienced that before.

They disarmed my room key before it was time for me to check out. Had to get security to come open my door, 15 minutes later.

By the end of the weekend we could not wait to get out of there. Waste of money. The worst part was I was really looking forward to a nice weekend away as I get so few vacations. I've been to Vegas several times and loved every hotel. This one was by far the worst. Needless to say i won't be staying there again. Thanks for nothing MGM Grand

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Laura P

Dear Laura P:

We are disheartened to read about your expressed disappointments regarding your recent stay at MGM Grand. It is lamentable that your time spent at our pool complex proved unsatisfactory, and we further apologize for the inconvenience pertaining to your room key. Please be assured that we will work to fix the Wi-Fi connectivity issues you encountered and redouble our efforts to ensure a more enjoyable stay for you if given the opportunity.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I absolutely loved my stay at MGM Grand the hotel has so much to offer and even a Top Golf free shuttle service included. I can’t wait to come back to Vegas. Perfect location for strip!!
Sassynicole__