Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$107
Hotels.comUS$107
TripadvisorUS$107
Vio.com
1,442 results
All reviews close to the airport double tree warm cookies shuttle service an early flight next morning one night stay off the strip room was clean and comfortable free breakfast would stay here again bottled water las vegas tropicana convenience clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2022

It’s extremely poor that you would have to pay an item for $1.00 with credit card….. I carry cash and will always do and if they are bot interested in cash, well, well I can’t give good review about anything……

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 May 2022

RIP OFF!!! Terrible customer service! Mgr is never in??!!! I have left numerous messages - double charged on debit card which is taking up money checking account! As a Hilton rewards member - you tried to charge me 175.00 for 1 night!!!! I was quoted 140.00 when I booked. Took out authorization for 219.63 and then ran it for 160.46 - have both charges on debit. If you aren't a Hilton rewards member and book on any other site - you can get a room for 102.00!!!!!!! DO NOT STAY HERE
No Cookies - no free breakfast - no service! If I could give 0 stars - I would.

Room tip: Stay away- do not book here
Date of stay: May 2022
Jasmin Gabriel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2022

Dear 50sheriy,
Thank you for selecting our hotel for your sons accommodations. I am deeply sorry that the experience during the reservations process was not clear and caused confusion upon your sons check-in. After review, the hotel did charge the rate you booked, however our published rates do not include taxes or hold for incidentals. If no incidentals are charged, the hotel releases immediately upon check-out. It can take the banking institution of the card holder 7-10 business days for the hold to be released.

I am deeply concerned that you mentioned a manager was not in and messages were not returned. While I personally was at a conference the week of your sons stay, there were several managers on duty to assist in my absence. I do understand that you are in current communication with the Front Office Manager to resolve your concerns as well. Hilton Honors Members receive our best rates and benefits. If you have documentation showing a 3rd party site had a lower rate for our hotel over the same dates, please share that with us as that shouldn't occur.

I am happy to confirm that your son did receive the amenities that are promised by the brand along with our warm doubletree chocolate chip cookie. Breakfast is not a complimentary inclusion for Doubletree and there is a price associated unless your member benefit includes it or if a package is booked to include breakfast. During the pandemic, DoubleTree did offer complimentary breakfast as a "thank you" but has since resumed its normal operation.

Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to earn your trust and welcome you to our wonderful hotel.

Reviewed 11 April 2022

I booked the room using a block rate registration link. I also clicked the box that allowed me to pay for my room on the day I made my reservation. When I checked out, the hotel charged me three different rates for each of the three nights I stayed, NONE of them were the agreed price.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Jasmin Gabriel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2022

Good Morning Mr. Gilwell,
Thank you for taking time to share your experience. We are sincerely sorry for any mix-up regarding the rates you received through the registration link. We have also received your review from the hotel survey and our Senior Sales Manager will be in touch with you to resolve . We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel in the near future and provide the first class service you expect from Hilton.

Reviewed 11 April 2022

Beds were double not queen so really too small to be comfortable.

Clean rooms with friendly staff.

Close to airport.

Temperature control in rooms could have been better.

I would stay here again as long as I only had two people and got a room with king bed. We had three people and double beds are too small.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank River V

Dear River V,
Thank you for your recent stay and taking the time to share your experience. We are extremely pleased that your overall experience went well. I am regretful that our bed size did not meet your expectations. Our location has two bedding options (1 king or 2 doubles). If your travel plans bring you back to Las Vegas, we sincerely hope that we are considered. Thank you again for selecting our hotel for your accommodations.

Reviewed 12 March 2022

Dirty rooms, no cookies or water upon arrival. Signed up for shuttle, got to front desk bright and early they said shuttle was full, unbelievable!! Never stay there again. Save your money and find someplace else to stay.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank fishingWG
Jasmin Gabriel, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Las Vegas Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2022

Dear FishingWG,
Thank you for you taking time to share your recent experience. I am regretful that you did not receive the experience that you would expect from a Hilton Hotel. I do take your feedback seriously and your experience is not the standard that we try to uphold. I will work with the department leaders to correct the inconveniences you experienced. We do hope to have an opportunity welcome you back and provide the first class service you deserve.