42 people are viewing this hotel
ExpediaUS$139
Agoda.comUS$139
TripadvisorUS$139
26,607 results
All reviews augustus tower bacchanal buffet forum shops food court total rewards sports book great room table games slot machines casino floor an upgrade vegas julius omnia strip gambling pools
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On the night we stayed at Caesars’ Palace, hotels at all of the large Vegas resorts were $270 or below. ($270 for Wynn or Encore, $200+/ for Mirage, etc.). My gf really wanted to experience the pools at Caesars. So we booked a room for just under $500. When we got to the hotel, we used the super cool automated check in machines. They were great. But that was the first of many times that Caesars let us know that they are there to nickel and dime us throughout our stay. We opted to pay the $75 early check in fee so that we could drop our bags and get on with our day. 4pm was the normal check in time, which is later than most hotels that I go to. (Note: I’m a Marriott rewards member and used to Marriott’s amazing customer service and accommodation. Stepping out of the Marriott ecosystem made me feel like I had been living a lift in the Truman Show where Marriott just maintains this fantasyland of perfection for me). Marriotts are very well maintained, accommodating, clean, on and on. The room was outdated, and thoroughly damaged. The water pressure fluctuated as if we were in a third world country. The bathroom mirror had an inoperable TV inside of the mirror making it feel like a real throwback to when that was a neat fad. The baseboards were heavily damaged, all of the furniture in the room was outdated and damaged. Even the $30 conair magnifying mirror on the counter in the bathroom was unplugged because the light didn’t work. The hotel just clearly doesn’t care about maintaining a high standard. I have stayed in $80/night rooms that I would have gladly taken over this $500 per night room. And the neglect and damage wasn’t limited to the room, the elevators had broken tiles and damage.

As I mentioned, we were there for the pool. Then we learned that the pool has limited and restricted capacity due to COVID-19. So you can put your name on a list and wait hours to see if you can get in. But if they give you a spot, you only have 15 minutes to get in. Once in the pool area, there are almost no chairs. We asked a few employees if certain chairs were available. They said that they were. Then we sat down and within ten minutes, an employee asked us “So how would you like to do this, room charge?” Confused, I said “you mean drinks? Yes, room charge please.” No, the chairs were $100, but he was going to do it for $60 for us. What a guy. These weren’t those premium cushy beds that are poolside, this wasn’t VIP stuff. Don’t go here.

1  Thank BAMLWI
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice property.plenty of wagering options.dealers and staff are friendly and helpful.only thing missing is horse racing and sports betting.the comps are off the charts.will come here more often in the future but it's a classy resort..5 star

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Enjoyed the room and the view offered. Is very sad to see they no longer have concierge who happened to be most helpful on previous trips. Supposedly due to covert 19 no housekeeping was available. At no time during check in or on one call to housekeeping were we informed her this was going to be a situation. We would have been absolutely fine with that if we were told upfront. Could have same to her towel to take her own trash down. It was not until a second call to housekeeping at this point was clarified. Trash was seen in the hallways as well as on every elevator ride. During this time also please be aware many shops are no longer open 24 hours. Restaurants can be almost impossible to get into. And the expense on everything is through the roof.

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank gregory4566365

This palace is amazing.
Super comfortable rooms.
Clean, everything they have in the room is good quality. Friendly staff that show you how important a client is. What really amazed me was their knowledge of Vegas.
Every section of the resort is beautiful.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Let’s be real. We all have been locked down for over a year. At first, I bought into the idea that we would take a “3 week pause” but now that we are at 13 months... I’m done! I decided that since I am a Diamond Member of Caesars Rewards, that I would check the rates. Remember just 4 weeks ago. Nobody was in Las Vegas. Now this place is on fire! There are PEOPLE... And I mean lots of people! My experience at this property began today. I have a large following on Facebook and I plan to vlog many of my experiences. I checked in at VIP and was so fortunate to meet JAY who is a true Customer Service Superstar! He got me checked in at 1:00- nearly 4 hours early. he knew right away who I was (maybe from YouTube) and he was so sincere accommodating. He put me in a room on the 24th floor and the room is... you can look at the photos! Leaving Guest VIP, I started to trek my way toward the tower I am in. When I look out my window, I see the most insane pool ever! On my way to the resort, I stopped to get some treats and some Coca Cola. Because of Covid, they can not deliver refrigerators, but just as I was looking around the room, in popped Kevin from Engineering. He told me not to worry about the no fridge issue, and left. 10 Minutes later, there is Kevin.. With a BUCKET of ice... Problem solved (see pics). So now here I am, all checked in and ready to spend 4 amazing days at this Supreme Property.

1  Thank RobertPaisola2020