US$129
US$103
US$184
Hotels.com
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$170
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$314
US$209
US$200
US$92
US$119
US$113
  • Pool
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$147
US$1,077
US$879
US$1,129
Expedia
15,691 results
All reviewsfountain viewspa towerfountain showbeautiful hotelpenthouse suitemini barother hotelsresort feecasino floorbellagiovegasstriplaslinegamblingminibarsmoke
Reviewed 30 May 2018

I stayed there over a memorial day weekend. This hotel was very impressive, during its heyday. But right now, the hotel is very tired and worn out, and is now attracting a very pedestrian sort of clientele. It is no longer exclusive. For one, the clientele appears to include lowlife riffraff from inner city slums of Los Angeles, as well as people throwing room parties. I observed at least 3 paramedic visits to the hotel during my stay. I saw paramedics in the guest elevators, apparently, some people are over doing it. My room was on the 4th floor, facing the strip area. I could see the fountains running all the time too. The downside of this was the constant noise from the street was leaking into my room and was loud and annoying until well past 3 AM. The buffet was just meh too. Gone was the sushi and sashimi. In its place were things wrapped in seaweed with rice and veggies. No more fish in the rolls. The rest of the food at the buffet was not worth the price. It was more like buffet food at regular buffets, not upscale places. The clientele included lots of fat people who could really clear out this kind of food too. Fortunately now there is a restroom in the buffet, unfortunately, lots of girls were coming and going from it. that means lots of puking and purging. yuk, people. Now there is an $18/day parking charge, and a $60/day resort fee. Come on guys. I opened my little in-room refrigerator, and found a marijuana joint sitting on a shelf. Apparently, now you can buy those too.

Room Tip: Choose the side opposite the strip. It is quiter
1  Thank Biff M
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Lovely hotel, the fountain is fab, situated in a great location. Inside there are many shops and features. The weather is lovely and sunny.
Very expensive, Us Irish love our tea but you had to pay for the kettle as there was none in the room.

Room Tip: Bring tea bags and stock up on milk and water in wallgreens or cvs
Reviewed 30 May 2018

The Bellagio is a beautiful hotel. But there are several things you should know going in. Everything is way more expensive than it is on the rest of the strip. Service is competent but not great, and customer service is lacking. I had better than $1000 stolen out of my room safe, during one evening. When I reported it, there seemed to be a total lack of accountability, and urgency. In fact, it has been a week now, and I still don't know what happened. I have called the report, no callback. The front desk people were not only totally unhelpful, but also strangely had absolutely no empathy for my situation and my loss. I shall not stay here again. There are too many good places on the strip that actually care their guests, the Bellagio is not one of them.

Room Tip: do not pay for upgraded room, i did and I looked over the parking lot
2  Thank betterevan
Reviewed 30 May 2018

If you have never been to Bellagio, be sure to opt for a fountain-view room in the main hotel. This will give you the best view of fountains which have become iconic, and since the music accompanying the fountains is available on the tv in your room, you won't miss the full effect.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for the one night to finish our hol of.wow hotel is awesome inside and outside. Room was huge. Nice comfy bed. Large walk in shower and separate bath as well. Staff were friendly. Pool areas looked really good. Bit pricey but we thought we would finish up in a nice hotel. I would defentily go back if ever on hol in vegas

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple