Bellagio Las Vegas
Residence Inn Las Vegas Airport(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$139
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$329
  • Restaurant
US$140
US$118
Expedia
Marriott's Grand Chateau(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$167
Expedia
US$127
14,337 results
All reviewsfountain viewspa towerfountain showbeautiful hotelpenthouse suitemini barother hotelsluxury hotelresort feebellagiovegascasinostriplaslinegamblingminibar
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Easy check in, fabulous suite. The beds are very comfortable. My in room dining experience was better than I’ve experienced at other hotel/casinos. I actually had a blast gambiling and went home a winner!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First we're welcomed to out over priced , dirty rooms, having to wait nearly an hour for our bags causing us to miss our reservations for the night. Then trying to gamble we had to deal with rude staff. Don’t go here for a good time with your friends or family. The palazzo or Venetian are much better choices and will save you money and you’ll be treated like a valued customer. The belagio was the worst hotel I’ve stayed in Vegas. I’d rather stay in a cheap hotel at least I know what I’m getting. This was pathetic very disappointed in the belagio.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with MGM Resorts International
MGM_Resorts, Guest Services Specialist at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Alyssa J:

We are saddened to learn of your disappointment with your accommodations as well as the resort staff at the Bellagio. Please accept our sincere apologies for any issues that diminished your stay with us. Our goal is to provide every guest the remarkable resort experience they deserve, and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to better serve you, the next time you visit our city.

Deborah H.
Guest Services Specialist
MGM Resort International
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
guestservices@bellagioresort.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am not a huge fan of Las Vegas, but when you stay at the Bellagio and you can deal with anything.
The rooms are well appointed, clean and beautiful right down to the soaps and shampoos! The service is great and the access to restaurants and shops is wonderful.
Of course if you like to gamble - the casino floor is right in front of you when you are coming and going to your room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed at the Bellagio for one night under the American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts program. When I arrived at the check-in desk at 2:15 I was told the room wasn't ready but they could upgrade me for a fee to a room that was ready. FHR reservations usually get upgraded for free if there is availability so I was a little disappointed. In any event I did not want to move to room without a view of the fountains so I decided to wait. After getting back on the phone with a room manager the front desk found my room was actually ready. Not sure if this is a trick to get people to pay for upgrades but it wasn't a great first experience. When I got to the room it was not great. The furniture was worn and had stains and the bathroom felt very dated. I do not think there is much in the way of capex being done here. When I turned on the TV it still had the information for the previous guest and all of his charges on the screen. I felt that was highly inappropriate and if it had shown my info to the next guest I would be very upset. The service was below average and the prices were too high around the hotel for what you get. I do not go to Vegas very often so this might just be par for the course. All in all I can't imagine I would ever stay there again and I certainly would not expect American Express to continue their relationship with them.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank L M
MGM_Resorts, Guest Services at Bellagio Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear L M:

While we are certainly pleased with the opportunity to serve you, we regret your visit failed to fully exceed your expectations. We would like to learn more about your experience at our resort and encourage you to contact our Guest Relations team at the email address provided below. We value your business and hope you will grant us another opportunity to serve you at Bellagio.

Guest Services
MGM Resort International
Bellagio Hotel & Casino
guestservices@bellagioresort.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I booked through AMEX FHR and confirmed 4:00 check out when I arrived at the property. In the morning, I brought my belonging with me to our next hotel with the intention of packing a small bag and returning to use the room, dining credit and the rest of the amenities at the hotel. Shortly after I left I received notification that I had been checked out of the hotel. I called and the hotel recommended that I return so I did. The agent I spoke with confirmed that I had been checked out and explained that it was my fault because I took my bag from the room when I left. While I do understand that would be confusing to housekeeping it seems that housekeeping shouldn't have been in my room since I had confirmed the 4:00 checkout and / or that the hotel should have a way to reinstate the room / dining credit for this type of situation. Nope. The woman just shrugged and made a big deal out of crediting me for parking and resort fee (which is nothing considering that I didn't have a place at the hotel) and said to call to contact a manager. I called the next day and Michael reiterated that this was my fault for leaving the room. He would not reinstate the dining credit and he also refused to pass along any information on how to contact his boss. He claims to be the guest services manager (reporting directly to the GM of the hotel) but with his attitude it seems like a very bad position for him to have.

As for the rest of the hotel... It was as expected. The rooms were nice and the lobby is beautiful. It was very crowded but that was what we anticipated.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple