31 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ExpediaUS$45
Agoda.comUS$45
TripadvisorUS$45
30,682 results
All reviews earl of sandwich the spice market buffet pf changs the miracle mile shops younger crowd fountain view great location on the strip other hotels table games strip view an upgrade great room self parking slot machines trip to vegas ph aladdin
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very clean rooms, hallways and overall property. Rooms are spacious and updated. Casino is very clean and well organized. A lot of shops, and restos that are easily accessible that u dont need to go outside to worry for something you needed. Everything is there inside the hotel. Location is the best, its in the middle of the strip... Would definitely come back to this place multiple times more! I so love planet hollywood!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall experience was good. Room was clean and great fountain view. Location of the resort was great to both south & north LV strip.

Only downfall is the wait on the elevators. Leave with 25 mins to spare. Minimum

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I made a reservation for a room and when I got to Planet Hollywood they told me my room reservation got canceled. I never got no email saying my room is canceled and when I asked why it got canceled they didn't know and couldn't tell me why. The hotel told me I reserved my room from Priceline which I didn't know I did. I called Priceline and asked why my room was canceled and they said that it never got canceled and that it still shows on their end my hotel is still booked. So why did Planet Hollywood tell me it did. And why cant anyone explain to me why it happened. I had to go through all the trouble in booking another room at the hotel and they charged me again when I was already charged on Priceline. So I had to pay again. I had to call Priceline and request a refund and they had to cancel the room. I got no discount or nothing for all the trouble I had to go through with checking into my room. All the Hotel offered me was letting me check in early and not charge me for it. I am confused why I would get charged for an early check in when there was already rooms ready and it was not busy and not that many people due to covid. I asked other people I came to Vegas with and they said they didn't get charged for an early check in in their hotel. I was disappointed with the experience of booking a hotel at Planet Hollywood and would not ever book at that hotel again. There could of been something the hotel could of done to better assist me with a better time at Planet Hollywood like give me a discount or upgrade my room. Oh and to add on my room was not that clean. The sheets and pillow cases was dirty and so was the towels. The bathtub was not clean. And I had to wipe all the tables and chairs down cause that was dirty too.

3  Thank Saratedl
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The fridge in my room wasn’t getting cold, and I only realized it 2 hours after putting food and medication in it. Never mind the food, but my my medicine has been higher than its recommended temperature for 2 hours. Called guest services at 2:20pm to get a new fridge sent to the room, told the first person to tag it as Urgent because it’s for a medicine that’s been unrefridgerated for two hours at that point. 30 minutes later, no one came. So i called again and another rep said she will follow up with engineering. 3:07pm i called again to check on its status and here goes Kathy ruining the Planet Hollywood experience for me.

I told her the request was requested for a while now. I told her how frustrated I was, but all she responded was - in an unempathizing tone - “IT HASNT BEEN THAT LONG.”

It is unfortunate that Planet Hollywood, with so many employees needing to work, chose Kathy over others waiting for a call to get a job over that weekend. Was Kathy even trained for customer service? Number one rule in working for customer service is to empathize to the customer’s feelings, even when you don’t think their opinions are correct.

Now going back to my call with her. I told her how is it not too long ago when the request was made almost an hour ago! And she said, again in a very sarcastic and unwilling-to-help tone: “IT’S NOT EVEN AN HOUR AGO.”

WOMAN. JUST FKING HELP. DONT ARGUE WITH A CUSTOMER.

So I said, this is for medication. I requested it to be urgent. And she said, “Well, all calls are urgent.” LMAO. This woman CLEARLY has not been trained customer service. I can’t believe you let her answer service-concerns calls. There was NOT AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT, EMPATHY, or ASSURANCE in that call. Empathy is a skill that every customer service agent should have, and Kathy has none of that.

Kathy, look up Stephen Covey and his article about Time Management. If you have been trained customer service, you should know him.

To Planet Hollywood management — you guys missed on me because of this Kathy person. I am an MLife Platinum member staying at Park MGM that weekend I was there. Just the night before I checked in to Planet Hollywood, I told myself to probably give Caesars Properties a try and gamble there instead. You were across the street anyway.

But because of that one interaction with Kathy, I left and immediately went back to Park MGM.

- Jose, room 3747

4  Thank SombraJoe
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Every employee we encountered from front desk to waitresses, and casino table workers treated us like they were mad they had to come to work. Every single one was a rude as they could be and didn’t want to help with anything. But the hotel was in a good location and it was clean. I’ll probably go back to one of the other hotels I’ve stayed at next time.

2  Thank Jsmith42808