“Truly excellent dim sum and noodles, sweet staff, lovely location”
Review of Yong Kang Street

Yong Kang Street
Ranked #707 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 8 June 2017

We loved this place so much we ate there four times - just couldn't get enough of the fresh, steaming hot dim sum brought around in carts. Finally had the noodle soup one day, and it was delicious, too. You won't be sorry!

1  Thank imadramaqueen

Reviewed 6 June 2017

I always try and eat at Yong Kang when I am in Las Vegas. The vegetable dumplings are wonderful as are the shrimp dumpling, together with jasmine tea. Highly recommend. Just note you do not receive TR points albeit it is in the Paris hotel.

1  Thank AussieNarelle
Reviewed 2 June 2017

This is a great place to have a lunch or brunch with authentic dim sum. You can select from a dim sum cart and we shared three dishes and then shared a soup. It was all very good and the vegetables in the soup were fresh and not over cooked. The service was attentive and friendly.
If you are in Paris, or nearby, this is a great choice.

1  Thank TutinsPony
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Yuanri was such a wonderful server!! She suggested the thick noodles with chicken, and it was delicious. The hot soup was very good too! Reasonable prices for a Vegas restaurant for sure.

1  Thank Nicyo
Reviewed 18 May 2017

In all the times I had been to Vegas and stayed at the Paris, I always wanted to try this place. I finally committed to it and I was not disappointed.

It was 7pm and we were seated immediately, so I wouldn't imagine when it would be busy enough for a long wait to be seated. Our waiter was at our table immediately to take drink orders and brought them quickly. The only negative thing I experienced was after being seated, but before the drinks arrived, two of the cart girls passed over us. The table immediately next to us got served, but we were ignored. Not sure why, but that was the only time it happened.

For a group of four, we ordered noodles and rice off of the menu, and several items from the carts. The vegetable fried rice was a little underwhelming with flavor, but the lo mein noodles were quite good. The only items I didn't like were the chicken feet, not because they were gross, but there was too much work for little meat reward; and the sticky buns, mainly because they were TOO sticky. The paper underneath would not come off without a lot of effort to remove it. Other than that, all of the dim sum dumplings, shu mai, and shrimp tempura were all delicious. For as much as we ordered, four of us getting out of there for about $100 was surprising.

This is definitely a place I'll go back for the affordable price and tastiness of the nice variety of on-demand food. Definitely recommended, especially if you're staying at the Paris and don't want to go out or dress up.

1  Thank cwmoneybags