17,040 results
All reviews prestige level prestige lounge morels sunken living room grand lux canyon ranch spa wynn golf course bella suite luxury suite sister hotel beautiful hotel treasure island rooms are huge fashion show mall remote control strip view sitting area
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for only one night and had some key card problems. The manager was nice enough to remove the resort stay which was much appreciated as it’s quite high and I didn’t even use any of the amenities. The hotel is like most Vegas strip hotels....GRAND! I wouldn’t mind returning in the future.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Roi E, Guest Relations Manager at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Dear Razin3kids,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am very happy to know you enjoyed your visit and that our management team was able to directly assist and resolved your challenge with your suite key. We look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Stayed 5 days for a conference. Everyone fun and helpful. Great food choices connected to the hotel including Sushi Samba.

Casino staff much friendlier and helpful than last time we were at the Bellagio..

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear 4DevM,

Thank you for sharing the details of your recent business travels to The Palazzo. Our resort was designed with the business traveler in mind, so I am pleased to know you enjoyed your time with us. I am also pleased to know you found our staff to be very friendly and welcoming. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2018

From the check in which was straight forward and very quick to check out was superb. We visited Las Vegas in late July and after a lot of research chose the Palazzo hotel. what a brilliant choice. when we first entered the lobby to check in we were overwhelmed by the size and cleanliness of the hotel. Was directed to the correct lifts for our room and up we went. Floor 37 room 628 King Suite. On opening the door was blown away by the size of the whole room [ and I was thinking about getting an upgrade glad I didn't]. Room was gigantic, bed massive and exceptionally comfortable, a separate living area with corner sofa, chair, desk two giant TVs one in the living area the other in the bedroom. Loads of space for clothes etc electronic safe. The bathroom was something else also. Lovely deep bath big shower loads of fluffy towels shower gels soap creams event a needle and thread just in case. Plus once again a TV in the corner. The view was also amazing from the giant window. The casino is ok but were not gamblers so didn't really take much interest but it was always busy. Plenty of eating and drinking venues to choose from. Also its joined to the Venetian hotel which is quite cool. All in all it was a wonderful hotel and would stay again if I returned. Wonderful Hotel.

Room Tip: Higher room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul h,

As amazing as you deem The Palazzo, it is truly our guests, such as yourself, who make us who we are. Thank you for your acknowledgements and for choosing us as your resort of choice in Las Vegas. It delights me to know that you had a great time at The Palazzo, and we are excited to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2018

Visited Vegas in January for my 40th Birthday. This hotel was everything we could have wished for! The views were great, the room was huge and spotless clean, the staff were amazing! I would definitely stay here when we come for another visit. Thanks for making my birthday so special!

Room Tip: Choose a room with a strip view!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katy0908

Dear Katy0908,

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regards to your birthday trip at The Palazzo. It was our pleasure to welcome you for a visit and I was pleased to read you had an amazing stay.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We go to Vegas a lot and we stayed in many hotel. The Palazzo is our favorite one from a value standpoint because of the room size and amenities, the location on the strip, the things do to there, the shops, the Venetian canal and the Casino in general.

I highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 294dannyv

Dear Danny V,

Thank you for offering feedback in regards to your recent stay with us at The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your 5 star review and that you enjoyed our Unmatched Guest Service standards.

There are many options to consider when planning a visit to Las Vegas and it is my hope that would return to stay with us at The Palazzo. I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.