“Good decent Breakfast fare...get there early”
Review of Hash House A Go Go

Hash House A Go Go
Ranked #476 of 5,294 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Hash House is a decent place to get a great brunch, but if you are attending a conference at the Rio, get to the Hash House at least an hour early if you want to get a seat and eat in a decent amount of time. The wait time is usually 30-45 minutes in the mornings during conferences, so plan early when you want to eat breakfast.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went there with some cousins for lunch. The atmosphere was fine and the food was out of this world! I ordered the chipotle eggs benedict and be ready for the spice! I found it had the right kick and shared some with my fiancé. She is not such a fan of spicy, but did love the eggs and homemade biscuits! The chicken and waffles is humungous, so bring your appetite! Not only that, but they use a chicken leg quarter instead of one little drumstick or thigh!

I love this place and plan to revisit them soon! Although there is one in the Linx casino, I believe I will try the freestanding one in town. That way you don't have to listen to the sound of slot machines while you are eating! Don't get me wrong, I like to gamble, but I don't necessarily want to hear it when I am eating with friends!

Wonderful selection on menu, kind of median in price. But worth the experience!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Huge portions, great flavors and very unusual entrees. The first time I went I got the chicken and waffles, it was HUGE and soooo good. The last time i got the signature banana pancake with brown sugar and pecans, SO GOOD! The biscuits were kind of dry this time but still very good.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Breakfast food is very good.

I had an egg scramble with spinach and Swiss cheese - very tasty. Also had a hash skillet which was good too.

The biscuits are very very good and quite large by themselves. Very good with honey on them.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been to another Hash House A Go Go so I knew it would be good but it's probably the best thing in the sad, dated Rio. The chicken and waffles was good but the chicken wasn't as good as it was in the other location. I love the bacon in the waffles! The corned beef hash was excellent. The service was ok. It's the only edible option for breakfast in the Rio.

Been to Hash House A Go Go? Share your experiences!